Turning Good or Bad

Jason POV

Patty wlked through the door, the others had already got Chelsea and Louise, now it was my turn. I leaped from my hiding place and grabbed Patty. He was strong, he was obviously bad now. Pete ran over and helped me drag him to the chair on the stage. We strapped him in and attached wires and things to him, hoping the plan would work. Pete and I went to help the others to do the same to Chelsea and Louise. We pulled a screen down from behind Patty. The screen showed the past to make them realise what they mean to each other,  even Louise past.

We left them and got the dinner table ready and set, there was a volcano in the middle of the table. Luke and I went to sit on the roof, we waited until we were called. 'I don't like doing this to Patty', I said worried about what might happen. 'Jason I don't either but it is the only way to save him and the others', Luke tried to support me. I nodded in agreement to him. He smiled at me, so I smiled back.

'Jason! Luke! quick!' We ran to Pete,  I looked at the chairs, they were gone.'Patty must've got stronger'! I said.  We ran in seperate directions to look for them.  I was holding my tomahawk tightly. Then I saw Patty, he looked mad with his glowing yellow eyes. He yelled at me, three other girls were holding Luke, Pete and Joey. I turned and ran, What should I do now? The building was really tight on security now, because of the girls.

I ran into the room where I saw the girl, she was there again'told you Jason', the girl said with a cold voice. She disappeared,  Patty wasn't far behind me now. I looked around the room, I looked at the door under the stage, I wanted to go through the door but I heard voices. 'We will make these boys one of us, while Patrick gets the last one!', I heared Louise snarl. There was a loud bang, Oh no,  Patty was close now. There was a door to my left, I opened it and it lead into another room. I quickly went through, the room was full of ghostly people, zombie like really.

I closed the door behind me. The spirits turned to me, the room was almost hospital like. The zombie like people reached out to touch me, but I ignored them and went through into the next room. There were no spirits to be seen. The room was well decorated, but it was recked. There was a table covered with red and black snakes. It must have been their old base. I walked through and I turned around to look at the old room.  If this room was ever used the bands must have enjoyed the party at the time, even though they had to save rock and roll.

Then a flash of light was in front of me, there was a picture.  People were att first being fed food by the girls, there was a blonde girl I had my eyes on. She was feeding the vocalist of the band. Then it turned into the party, the girls wearing differet, but strange masks and the band yelling with wine going everywhere. The party soon ended.  I felt a hand on my shoulder and I got dragged backwards into the next room. It was a blonde girl, the blonde girl from the party. Her hair wasn't tied up, it was long and wavy.

'My name is Ashliegh', the girl said. She turned around to look at a notice board full of plans and photos. 'I'm Jason', I replied. I notice that she had a tattoo on her neck of Pattys band AS IT IS. The girl turned around and helped me up onto my feet. I glared around the room, it was full of plans, weapons and band merchandise. 'Okay here's the plan', she finally said staring at me. What isn't she one of them?