Spitewinter?

Chelseas POV

I followed the direction of Luke's and Jasons glare, it headed to Pattys room. He wasn't there. We ran to Jason's house, I went round the front with my band members his car was gone. I ran to my pickup and the others followed, there on my front door I found a note. Jason came out of the door with another note. I read one:

Chelsea I'm leaving for a while I'll be back I'm going to the town you came from for a few days. I'll miss you xx

Jason read the other one: I'm going to a town for a few days, don't come and find me I'm going to a place called Spitewinter.  bye.

'He can't go there, it's dangerous we have to go and get him back!' I said almost crying.

Jason's POV

A tear streamed down my face, of the thought of Patty going somewhere dangerous. 'Jason, Luke in my truck and you guys go in the other one' Chelsea said. We jumped into the pickup and drove off. Chelsea was crying I could see the tears down her face. Patty must mean something to her or she wouldn't be doing this. I wiped a tear from her face, she smiled at me.

It was a long roadtrip but we were in the forest named Spitewinter.  what's going to happen now?

Chelseas POV

We pulled up at the side of Spitewinter,  I jumped out and suddenly remembered we should have took the band equipment and albums out of the trucks. So I grabbed the covers and covered the equipment. We walked into the woods and Pattys car was nowhere to be seen. I got worried. 'I'll go with Louise and Jason'I said taking control.We separated into our two teams and went looking for Patty.

Hey what do you think will happen next? will they find patty or be in more trouble? comment what you think will happen and then we will find out.♥♡.