The Phoenix....

Hey guys, this chapter will be longer than the last one. Are you enjoying the fanfic? Eell I am enjoying writting it for you guys.♡♥☆.

Patty's POV

The girls and guys that were starting the party, were the ones in black clothes and grabbing the bags of liquid and hanging them up to the chandelier, they grabbed the tubes and stuffed them into our veins. I could feel the liquid running through my veins it was like the sun was shot into my veins, it just felt so good. I felt high, I just can't describe how high I felt, but there was something wrong. The way I was tied down, tmy hands were in the air being held by chains that were attached to the ceiling. So I looked up confused, then a face was over mine and came in closer to kiss me on the cheek and on my neck, it was Dottie. She then reached towards the table for a sunset liquid in a glass, she brought it towards my mouth and I drank some it ended up everywhere. I could see what was happening, Chelsea could see what was happening, but none of the others in the chairs could though. Chelsea's eyes looked hungry, like she wanted someone or something. I knew how she felt. Dottie disapered with a few of the others in tight black clothes disapered, well all of them did. Now I could truly see what was happening and see what the others felt, because well I felt wild. The other looked as though they were enjoying the drugs, their heads were moving around slowly, zombie like really. I looked towards Jason, his hair wasn't as fluffy as usual, the blind fold covered his pretty eyes.  Luke's hair was reder than usual, on the oposite side of the table was Louise with her wavy blonde hair and Chelsea was oposite me being able to see. Then  there was a loud squawk,  a bird flew through the room and perched itself ontop of the chandelier. The bird was as red as fire, it looked as though it was burning almost like a Phoenix.  I decided to name it Phoenix anyway.

Phoenix perched on my arm and rubbed her face onto mine, 'Hello, I will call you Phoenix, I'm Patty', I whispered to her. There was  a loud bang and then Phoenix disapered out of sight, the others must be coming back to start again. Dottie came towards me, a little less dressed than before. I never wanted her more, I know I've probably felt like this everytime I've been in this situation,  but it's the bags of liquid. She kissed me from my lips to the bottom of my neck, it felt good. Then she grabbed a silver tray full of food, she fed me some of the food. Another girl came from behind me with another tray and placed it on the table while Dottie was still feeding me. The other girl grabbed some fruit from the dish and fed me, the fruit I had went everywhere, it taste like blood and the blood went all over my face. I got some more of the sunset liquid poured into my mouth, after all this I'm gonna be a mess. The girls left me to free the others, my friends wiped there mouths and started dancing, singing, screaming and yelling. I also joined in, but I was still tied to the chair. Dottie and Phoebe got Chelsea to come to me and feed me. Chelsea sat on my knee, kissed me on the cheek and wiped down my face. She then grabbed food and drinks off of the table and gave then to me, even though it got all over us both. I wanted more, but she got up and started to dance around me. The next thin I knew was that there was a crowd of people around me, Chelsea was sat on me again. The crowd of people we asking her to kiss me. We both knew what was going to happen next, Chelsea hugged me and started nibbling on my neck. Everyone around us started to go back to having the time of their lives, while Chelsea took off my Tee.

She stared into my eyes and I glared back, I had almost forgotten about my black hair. I leaned forward as much as possible to kiss her on the lips, so she pecked my lips and kissed from my forhead down. Then she stopped at my lips for a few seconds, we both knew that it was right for us both to be together, but we had something to do. We seperated, Chelsea started at my neck again, I thought that it was cute. I closed my eyes in enjoyment, but then something rold me to open them so I did. The party that was going on was far from over, Jason and Ashliegh were having a small drinking game, Luke and the others were feeding each other food and getting it everywhere. Chelsea stopped, she then began to kiss down my chest, what is the liquid doing to her? Well I couldn't say anything, because I was enjoying it.   Then she moved back up to my lips, while she was playing with my fringe. Suddenly there were funny feelings going through my mind, from the pavilion to Phoenix. Then all of my friends started chanting, clapping and dancing around us, like some sort of ritual.  Everyone stopped what they were doing and then Chelsea kissed me a very powerful kiss. She hit me like a subway train and I knew I would never feel the same again.

As soon as it started the party was almost over. There was one last kiss from my girl, tthen a long struggle to put my friends back into their chairs around the table. It had been a lon couple of days and I was tired and high and I don't even know. Dottie gave me one last kiss on one cheek and the other girl gave me a kis on the other. Dottie and the others in black clothes were in a group circle beside me having a conversation,  maybe planning the next move. Well I heared this from Ashliegh,' Maybe we could keep the two lovers and have them as leaders to wreck it all and be on our side'. I was concerned with what Ashliegh said, but I couldn't do anything now. So I sat and thought and listened carefully to their plan, I guess we have to let them do whatever to us all. On that last thought and a high five later I was knocked out. The last thing I saw was my friends knocked out around the table.