Bloodstained heart.

Chelsea's POV

Last night, I loved it. Well I wasn't quite awake yet to my next day, the last thing I saw was Patty staring at me. All I was dreaming about was that kiss and while I was thinking about the whole of last night, but while I was dreaming through it there was a song in the background.  A song I have like for many years:

Love, your in pieces there's no one left to lay you down, or say it's okay. On the worst night, of the worst year, though we might fall, we'll go out punching.  You hit me like a subway train and I'll never be the same, and darlin' I'll follow you down to the ground. Even when you apart I'll pick up your bloodstained heart, and darlin' I'll follow you down to the ground. In the gutter we are are starless and blind to dreams, but we can dream each other. To a new day, where the good guys always win and heaven still means something. You hit me like a subway train and I'll never be the same, and darlin' I'll follow you down to the ground. Even if you fall apart I'll pick up your bloodstained heart, and darlin' I'll follow you down to the ground.

When we kissed it felt like magic. Oh... oh... oh... oh....  A rush went through my veins then and now. I knew that Patty enjoyed the kiss as much as I did. We let go and then it was time to let go. I saw a tear form in Patty's eyes.

Love, when your in pieces there's no one left to dry your eyes. You hit me like a subway train and I'll never be the same, and darlin' I'll follow you down to the ground. Even if you fall apart I'll pick up your bloodstained heart, oh darlin' I'll follow you down to the ground. Oh...oh...oh...oh... 

My eyes were getting weak, and so were my muscles. There was so much pain inside me, from my left arm to my stomach. I looked up at Patty, he was staring back and gettin weaker like the rest of us. Now this time I had to close my eyes. When the song in the background ended there was no one else left.

Now I knew I was fully awake and a tear streamed down my face, yes last night was good but I just wanted to leave. All I wanted to do was leave this hell hole, at that time I was pretty sure I'd rather be in hell. Well I guess one of us best wish to be there and I guess it was me that had to.  I let my eyes open to see I wasn't around the table any more,  I seemed to be on a stage in a theatre.  The theatre was a bit wrecked, it looked ancient. Well it looked amazing, well I knew that iliked it with all of the reds and golds. To the left of me were red curtains with golden rims, the stage I was sat on was huge. Above me were some golden masks with a happy  and a sad face, then I looked to the right of me there were many rows of red seats and a few isles. Just above was a balcony full of more red seats, behind and to the side of the room was more red curtains with golden rims.

Then I heard some breathing in front of me, it was Patty. He must still be knocked out. Suddenly his eyes opened to stare into mine, he leaned in towards me and kissed my lips. As quick as we touched our lips we quickly let go,'ow' We both said at the same time. There was a quick and painful shock running through my lips and my body. Now we know not to do that from now on, what was that causing the shock. Then we heard a small bang behind us both, like a little explosion. So I guess we both looked behind us both, there were some machines with dials and moneters there. The wires from them were leading to our arms, mine being on the chair and Patty's being held up by chains to the ceiling. 

There was footsteps to my right coming from the  two isles in between the seats. There was Chainz and Dottie comihg towards us, with more chains and wires in their hands. Dottie was swinging the chains around her head, and Chainz was walking up towards me and stroked the side of my face with a snap back.  It was Patty's snap back, because I took it off of his head last night. Chainz threw the snap back at Dottie, so she could put it on his black hair.  I looked up at Patty and saw that Dottie was changing his chains and wires, he could have tried to run but he was too weak. The same thing was happening to me, the machines power was turned up, Patty and I let out a scream that filled the room with more yells. This power was forcing my hands to turn into fists, the pain went through my veins into my heart.

Jason's POV

My eyes opened and I was in a room which looked like a a cinema type place. It was really wrecked, I would have expected it not to be this wrecked .  Well there was a pain rushing through my veins, like electricity sparks or lightning. Actually it wasn't to bad, so I could handle it for now.  Then a girl came up behind me and covered my eyes with her hands. She moved around me, but my eyes stayed closed and then I felt her lips press on mine. I knew that it was Ashliegh with the way she kissed my lips and nibbled on the back of my kneck. As I was wearing a straitjacket,  she undid the straps on my back and took it off. Ashliegh stood me up slowly, when I kneed her in the stomach, she let out a yell and I pulled onto her hook, she let out another yell and it came off of her arm.  Ashliegh was suffering on the floor as I held the hook in my hand, I stared at it and knew what I had to do. Looking at Ashliegh, I knew I didn't want to do this, but I had to to save my friends. I held the hook above my head and stared at Ashliegh suffering on the floor, 'miss you', I said in a whisper.  The hook was lunged into her neck once and again, now my girl was just a bloody body on the stone cold floor. A tear went from my eye and down my face, I leaned over her and kissed her one last timeand ran for tha hall door and through the hall with the hook to find my friends.

Louise's POV

This room was dark, but full with red light. I heard machines behind me that powered something through my veins, it was painful. Also Joey amd Pete were here walking towards me, to do their job. They both grabbed the machines and made them push more power through my body, I let out a scream and the hall was full of screams. While both of my guys were torturing me the best they could, an alarm went off and the red light was flashing. Joey and Pete ran away, what was going on?

Hey, how you guys doin? Would you guys like me to write another fanfic at some point? Well if you do comment and give me some suggestions on who it could be about. Plz.♥☆.