Prologue

Third person's POV.

7 years ago

Eren covered with bruises his lower lip bleeding, as he laid in the corner of his room well attic.. shivering of the opened window it was January. He heard someone coming up his eyes widen but it was Carla, his mother. "Eren? I bought your dinner.."

She said, Eren crawled over to his mother. "M-mommy when a-are we g-gonna leave?" 

Eren said almost crying, "Y-you said we will l-leave and never come back.." 

Carla smiled then hugged her only son. "Soon Eren.. soon.." 

Carla gave him his food, Bread and Water the usual, Eren ate while his mom left. Hours later the same routine goes on and on Grisha calls Eren down and beats him up not that hard so he won't die. Those awful words Eren hears everyday, every week, every month, every year..

Years had past, Carla got divorced and found a way to leave Germany, and his ex husband. "Eren! Can you take the boxes in?"

Carla said getting the things in the car. Now Eren has grown, beautiful brown hair, sun kissed skin, oceanic eyes. "Okay!" 

Eren replied with a smile, they moved to a small yet beautiful house, Eren is going to a public school next week. Once they were done packing, Carla said she would go shopping for dinner.

Little did she know Eren was in the bathroom crying his eyes out, the pain faded but the words still repeating in his head.

'Stupid Brat! Why Were You Born?!'

Eren cried as the memory began, the beating, the scar he has on his stomach. Minutes had past Carla came home with shopping's, Eren got out of the bathroom with his long sleeved shirt.

After dinner Eren cried to his sleep but relieved he left Germany.