Chapter 14

Third person's POV.

Eren and Mikasa were in the kitchen making dinner, Since Armin would be there soon, "Hey Mikasa? Where's my phone?" Eren said looking around after noticing it was not in his pocket, "check in your room" Mikasa said not taking her eyes off the cooking.

Eren sighed then went in his room looking around the bed, under the bed, on the tv stand, closet, Everywhere but he couldn't find it.

"Eren!" Mikasa called for him from the kitchen, "what!" Eren yelled enough for Mikasa to hear, no response, Eren sighed loudly then walked to the kitchen.

"What?" He said crossing his arms, "here I found it on the couch while I was cleaning a bit in the living room, she said giving Eren his phone.

"Oh.."

Eren turned on his phone then called Armin.

Armin: Hello?

Eren: Hey, when are you coming dinner is almost done

Armin: I'm coming right now, I'm just a few blocks away

Eren: oh okay, See you!

Eren hanged up then shoved his phone in his pocket walking to the kitchen, "Armin said he's a few blocks away"

"Okay, help me set up the table" Mikasa said turning off the oven, Eren hummed in response then grabbed the plates setting them in the table, cups, forks, knives, spoons, napkins In case if anyone spills their drinks or needing to wipe their lips.

Eren smiled at the neatly made table, the food smelled delicious and it was almost time to hang out with Levi.

Soon there was knocking at the door, Eren looked at the door with a bright smile, "Armin!!" Eren said in excitement running towards the door.

Eren swinged the door wide open, "Hi Eren" Armin smiles, Eren hugged Armin tightly, "are you that excited tonight? It's just dinner"

Armin exclaimed, "I know I just haven't seen you since Joe had you all week" Eren pouted, Armin chuckled.

"Let's go inside" Armin said, the two males walked inside being greeted by Mikasa while she was filling the plates with Carla's secret recipe.

The group started eating after grace, "Um guys I was meaning to tell you something, so I guess right now is a perfect time" Armin said looking down.

Eren tilted his head in confusion, "what is it?" Eren said, "uhm.. well.. I-I'm um with Joe now.. a-and if you don't accept that then that's okay cause-"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Eren started laughing hysterically and pointing at Mikasa, Mikasa sighed then gave Eren his one hundred dollars.

"Pleasure doing business with you" Eren smirked devilishly, ".... Did you guys bet on me again?!"

Armin crosses his arms, "Armin.. I'm sorry but you should be happy for me.. BECAUSE I WON THE BET FOR THE FIRST TIME!" Eren smiled happily.

"I think it's the other way around" Armin said, "I'm happy for you" Mikasa said, Armin thanked Mikasa then continued eating.

After they finished they ate desserts then helped each other wash and dry the dishes, Eren looked at the time 8:46pm

Eren yawned then sat on the couch rubbing his stomach, "so full..." he said tiredly, Armin flopped right next to him, "mhm.."

"Hey, I'm gonna leave now, I have an interview tomorrow and Eren don't forget to run the errands" Mikasa said putting on her jacket.

"Okay mom" Eren rolled his eyes, Mikasa glared then left, "so who asked who first" Eren smirked.

Armin blushed "Joe asked me out.." Eren smiled "who's bottom?" Eren laughed, then realized Joe was to big to be bottom and Armin wouldn't even be able to thrust in when they're doing the dog position, Armin would have to climb onto top using ropes or even a latter.

Eren started laughing more just thinking of Armin falling off, Armin didn't say anything but blushed even harder.

Eren and Armin started talking about things that have been happening lately, and other things, then Armin said he had to leave to get ready for tomorrow for his job.

Eren looked at the time once again, 9:49pm, Eren got up grabbing his sweater he looked at the scarfs that was hanging on the hanger near the door.

He shrugged it off thinking he'll not need it, he opened the door locking it behind him then waiting outside for Levi.

Eren started getting bored then played a few games on his phone, "Brat" Eren heard then looked up seeing Levi with his hand in his pockets.

Eren smiled then got up walking towards him, "heichou" Eren giggled, Levi and Eren started walking towards they're destination.

Once they got there they looked around so they can get in, "the windows open" Eren said climbing in.

Levi walked to the door then opened it, "I got in!" Eren said looking out the window seeing Levi walk in using the door.

Levi chuckled then walked around looking at the place, "I didn't know it was opened" Eren said embarrassed.

God he's cute when he's embarrassed..

Levi thought, Levi walked into a room while Eren followed, "this room looks nice.." Eren said in amazement, there was a nice giant window with the moon light shinning through the window.

Levi turned to Eren "will you dance with me..?" Levi asked, "but there's no music.." Eren said "just pretend there is" Levi said grabbing Erens hand, "b-but I don't know how to dance.."

"Just follow my lead" Levi said grabbing Erens hips with his hands then started slow dancing.

Eren kinda smiled then Eren wrapped his arms around Levi's neck and rested his head on Levi's shoulder, this is nice.. I've really missed Levi.... Eren thought while closing his eyes.

Levi slowly starts making Eren walk backwards towards the wall, Levi let go of Eren then pinned him to the wall, Eren blinked twice then blushed.

"Levi..?" Levi kissed Eren deeply and passionately, Eren was shocked but slowly kissed back, Eren couldn't think, his mind was a blurr, a blurr of lust.

"Eren.. I have to tell you something.. I like you, I haven't stop liking you since what happened at the cabin.. I'm sorry.. I know that was years ago but I'm sorry I didn't contact you or anything.." Levi said looking into Eren's eyes, Eren blushed, "I.. like you too.. and.. I'm sorry too.."

Levi and Eren started making out again, Levi grabbed Eren's hips pulling him closer, "l-Levi I think it's getting late..I have to go.." Eren said.

"Mm, fine I'll see you tomorrow" Levi said kissing Eren's cheek making him blush, Eren smiled and walked out heading towards his house.

Once Eren stepped inside he flopped onto the couch blushing crimson, "Levi likes me..? Since what happened  at the cabin..?" Eren couldn't stop blushing just by thinking that.

~~~~

I'm sorry that was short;-;
Did you enjoy it ;D?
;-; please tell you you enjoyed it, it gives me motivation to keep writing :3 -w- sorry I just had to admit..