AUTHORS NOTE

Okay so, it's been a month? Since I published a chapter, I just needed your opinion which book I should write first.

Reincarnation:

Eren is back in the year 800 (I'm to lazy to search the actual year just wasn't it 815? Correct me if I'm wrong.)

He and the captain have a secret relationship, no one knows how it started, or why. They had a mission, after everything had happened. They finally go to Erens basement. (I'm not going to predict what is in it, I'm just going to wing it)

Before the Mission Eren confessed his feelings to Levi but He didnt answer the way Eren predicted, instead he said he would answer that when they get back, Eren was over joyed, even he didn't say it back. They came back but not what Eren wanted it. That's when he lost it.

(This is the first idea I came up with.)

Levi, the son of Lucifer himself,  roaming earth freely. He spot a brunette laying on the streets, he wondered if he was dead or not so he walked up to the brat, the brunette was wounded, so Levi took the chance and made a deal with the brat, if he healed him, he would have to do something in return.

Levi's plan is going as planned.

-

What do you think about it :D?

Just wondering which one I should start first, comment c: