Chapter 11

Eren's POV.

Ever since my father came, I couldn't stop thinking about it, why did he come here, how the fuck did he find me?!

I sighed then turned to Levi, Levi fell asleep next to me last night. I smiled then stroked his hair back so I can see his face.

God, why is he so beautiful? I smiled once more then kissed him in his sleep. I love his lips, it's so soft, so perfect.. I kissed him once more but longer. I didn't want it to pull away till I noticed he was going to wake up.

I quickly pulled away then closed my eyes pretending to be asleep, "nnn... Eren.."

I opened my eyes then looked at Levi, did he just.. say my name in his sleep..?

"Eren.. I said stop.."

I blinked twice, "Heichou..?"

I looked closely, "Eren..that tickles.."

Levi started giggling in his sleep. I blushed.

What is he dreaming about..? Me..? Why am I tickling him?!

I sat up then slowly walked to the door making my way down stairs, I'll let Heichou sleep, I blushed again just thinking what was I doing his in dream.

"Morning Eren~!"

Kuchel said greeting me with a hug, "Morning Kuchel."

I smiled hugging her back. "Is Levi still sleeping? Oh I made breakfast, could you go wake Levi up?"

Kuchel said walking to the kitchen, "Uh.. can I have coffee first..? I don't want to disturb him."

I said trying to find an excuse for now, I was too scared to wake him, what will he do? ... Or what will he say!? Maybe he will take it the wrong way and think I was being a creep watching him sleep!
"Sure!"

She smiled pouring fresh coffee into a cup, "Oh um I take my coffee dark."

I said letting her know, she hummed in response. She's so energetic, sweet, kind, generous, loving and caring, I know she had a rough past but at least she smiling right? "Oi, why didn't you wake me up brat."

I heard behind me in a deep morning voice, "Ah! L-Levi.. s-sorry I just.. didn't want to disturb you."

I said nervously, he sighed then sat on the stool next to me, "Levi would you like tea?"

His mom said giving me my coffee. "Yes.."

He said yawning, "Heichou manners."

He sighed loudly "Yes please."

He glared at her, she smiled "That's more better~!"

She turned around making Levi's tea.

I started giggling, Aw he said please! Honestly I think that's the first time I heard that, he's always so demanding.. he's lucky his mom loves him even when he's mean, surely he doesn't mean it.

Kuchel gave us our breakfast, me and Levi were eating in silence but it wasn't awkward so, once I finished I walked to the sink washing my plate, fork and cup, because if I don't Levi would get mad at me, last time he hit me with his broom-..

I dried them and put them away, I was about to walk back upstairs but I was stopped by Levi, "Let's go for a walk."

He said blankly. "Um okay."

I said. "Okay go get ready."

He said letting go of me, he turned around then walked back to the kitchen taking his dishes.

I walked upstairs rummaging through my dresser, I grabbed out black jeans, a long sleeved shirt and a thin sweater, when I was done changing I walked back downstairs putting on my shoes.

I walked outside seeing Levi already dressed, "Let's go."

He said walking in the forest, I nodded then followed behind. Soon we were walking on a path that leads to who knows. "Levi where are we going?"

I asked, "I want to show you something Eren."

He said blankly. I shrugged it off then continued following, soon a hill came in sight and Levi walked towards it. "We're almost there."

I nodded then looked down watching where I was stepping because it was kinda steep, we got on top of the hill and there was a tree with a ladder on it with a little sitting spot on a strong branch. "Wow.. Did you build this?"

I said in amazement, there was even a little swing, then there was a sudden pause, I looked at Levi he was just starring at the tree. "Levi..?"

He blinked then looked at me and smiled, "Sorry just so much memories are coming into my head.."

I tilted my head then sat on the green and non dirty grass, I looked at Levi then patted on the ground next to me.

He sat down then we both looked at the tree, the swing was kinda moving because of the wind, then sky was light blue as sun rays shined onto the green grass. "My father built that swing for me.."

Levi suddenly said not taking his eyes off the swing. I looked at him, "I was five then, everything was okay.. My mom was happy, my father had a good job then they noticed I was lonely because they were busy. They promised me we would come here every year for the weekend, it was a long weekend. It always was because we would go out fishing or building something, anything.. Till I turned ten, my dad got drunk, like really drunk. My mom got mad then he said he wouldn't do it again.. But he did.. A lot then this one time he came home.. With another woman.. My mom was heart broken.. She got tired of it and got a divorce, my dad said he wanted to keep me but she refused because she knew I was gonna grow up having a shitty childhood.. A few months had past he knocked on the door and apologized to my mother, she forgave him and they got remarried, we came back to our cabin and we were happy again.."

Levi said having a tear run down his cheek. "What happened..?"

I asked curious, he wiped the tear away and said, "Eren.. He came to the cabin drunk, he had a bunch of girls maybe five or six.. I don't fucking know where he managed to get those girls, were they standing on the fucking highway!?... My mom got furious and kicked him out and all those girls, I've never seen her that mad my entire life, her eyes were flamming with rage.."

Levi sounded sad, I hugged him then he paused for a moment and hugged back.
"He tried to kill me..."

My eyes widened then I pulled away looking at Levi while he was looking down, "He blamed everything on me.. He said I was the reason he got drunk, I was the reason he cheated, I was the reason they were divorced, I was.. The mistake..."

Levi started crying so I pulled him close.
Levi pulled away then wiped his tears away, "I'll be here for you, I will make that a promise, I will protect you and make sure no one hurts you ever again."

I said while smiling, then he chuckled, "Brat, push me on the swing."

He giggled then ran to the swings like a child. I laughed then followed him to the swing, he sat down then I gently pushed him forward.

We took turns going on the swing, we stayed there till evening, it was a beautiful sight, but.. Levi was more beautiful. I blushed then looked away so he wouldn't see me blushing, "Eren? What's wrong?"

"Uh nothing"

I said hiding my face with my palms, he sighed then rested his head against my shoulder looking at the hills, the sky was a beautiful color, black purple and dark blue along with a bit of light blue.

Soon it was getting dark so we decided to head back to the cabin, I shivered it was getting cold out, Levi and I started walking towards the cabin, little did we known we were being watched the whole time..

Mann, I used to love bottom Levi. PLEASE SOMEONE CHANGE MY MIND.

I want to like Riren and Ereri equally :(

But Levi's personality doesn't match being a bottom. FJSNGKENCKD

Idk I just find it weird Levi being a sub. Please someone change my mind about that because I don't want to be weirded out of that.

TSKTSKTSKTSK