Chapter 25

Sigh.. I'm really sorry, I just haven't felt like writing lately..  I'm losing motivation in writing this book, it really sucks, school isn't a bother, it's just things at home;^;

Third persons POV.

The three sat on the couch talking about how Hanji was doing at school, shes a science teacher at a university somewhere out the city.

"So.. you and Armin huh?~" she wiggled her eyebrows while smirking at Erwin, making Armin blush.

"N-no.. its not like that, I.." Armin tried to explain.

"I get it, you're to shy, no need to be shy around me! I keep everyones secrets!" She smiled widely.

"Hanji, Armin just broke up with someone.." Erwin face palmed.

"O-oh.. Well my bad!" She chuckled nervously.

"Its okay"

It went silent till Hanji decided to break it, "so, Erwin.. do you have any tea?"

Erwin nodded and pointed at the kitchen. She walked to the kitchen leaving the awkward silence. Armin looked down, still devastated about finding out he was cheated on.. "Armin, I'm sorry you had to find out.. I know you loved him alot.."

Armin sniffed, "no, it's okay, I kinda knew this would happen.. Eren came to warn me.. but I didn't listen.. I wish I believed him at the time being.."

Armin was hiccuping, holding in his sobs. Erwin just hugged him, slowly Armin calmed down. Then Armins phone rang, interrupting their moment. Armin looked at his screen, Joe was calling.

"What do you want." Armin asked, his voice sounded like he was mad, well of course he was mad, who wouldnt be mad at there lover for cheating? Erwin was in shock, He never heard Armin talk like this, where was the little innocent coconut he knew?

Erwin only heard faint talking on the other line, but he knew who it was.

"I can't.."

..

"I don't know if I can trust you.."

..

"Is.. that person out of our house..?"

..

"I'll be there.."

Armin hung up and looked at Erwin, "we're gonna talk about it.."

Erwin nodded, Hanji came back with a tray with three cups of tea. "I made a big splash on the floor, but I'll clean it!"

she grinned. Erwin sighed shaking his head. "I'm sorry, I can't stay for tea, I have things to sort out, I'll see you around Hanji"

Armin got up, leaving the two. He was going to end things with Joe.

Erens POV.

Me and Levi has been spending time together, he's gotten clingy, and everytime we go out he won't let me walk off on my own. I mean I understand, we won't know when Petra will make her move.

Right now, I just want to be with Levi. "Eren?"

"Yes?"

He kissed my cheek, "I love you."

I smiled and hugged him, "I love you too, Heichou."

-

Again, I'm really sorry, this is a short chapter *nervously laughs* IM TRYING T^T

A anyways I was thinking of writing a new book, a reincarnation of Eren living the year 800 again (: but that just the start, theres going to be so much more to this book and I'm very excited, but dont worry I wont let this book discontinued. Nor my other books.