Chapter 19

Okay, I finally organized the story;;-;; I reread everything and edited it, hopefully I didn't miss anything, I said I was going to finish the book on the 20th chapter but I guess that was a lie;-;everything is happening rn;^^; sorry for the delay..
(Kuchels and Carla's bet it still going ;;))

Eren's POV.

"Eren.. will you be my boyfriend..?"

wait.. what..? 

my heart is beating to fast.. what do I say..?? I mean, it's to early.. we just started talking..

I blushed then slowly nodded, he smiled at me and grabbed my waist pulling me close then gently grabbed my chin leaning in. this.. is too much! Why is my heart beating so fast?! My mind is clouded..

I felt a pair of soft lips against mine, I slowly started to melt into the kiss, I wrapped my arms around Levi's neck deepening it, but Levi pulled away to breathe. I noticed what I just did, I blushed and stepped away. "S-sorry..!"

He only smiled and kissed my forehead, "You're cute when you're embarrassed" He whispered into my ear making my spine shiver, this turned me on..

No! Bad boner! Stay down.. not now!

"Y-yeah.. I-I got to go.. I'll see you later.." I walked out of the kitchen and and into the doorway, "b-bye Levi.." I opened the door about to step outside but Levi stopped me making me yelp, "and where do you think you're going?" Levi said in a dark tone, I'm trying to get away from you so you won't see my awkward boner!

"U-uhm.. I need to get back.. my mom's probably worried.." I hesitated,  "I called her, telling her you're with me for the night." F-for the night?!

"O-oh.. I see, well I just needed to get something from my house anyways..I'll be back.. I promise" I smiled weakly at him, he clicked his tongue and let go of the door, "Fine, but if you're not here by an hour or less, something is gonna happen." Levi turned around on his heel and walked to the kitchen doing whatever.

I gulped nervously and walked out.

What the hell..?! Suddenly he's acting like this.. 

I ran home as fast as I can, Although this boner is in the way, hopefully no one sees me like this! I'm about a block or two away, please! don't be home! don't be home! I panted, exhausted from running five long ass blocks! but thankfully no ones home. now I just need to get rid of this situation..

I walked to the bathroom locking it behind me..

~

Third person's POV.

Eren making lewd noises in the bathroom, moaning Levi's name, begging for help, this has been going on for more than thirty minutes now, Eren's phone vibrated, a text from Levi popping up on his screen, Eren moaned Levi's name before unlocking his phone and responding to his text.

Levi: Eren, you got thirty more minutes to get back here.

Eren: I can't come..

Levi: Eren.

Eren: ...

Levi: if you don't answer me, i'll have to come over there.

Eren put down his phone and continued moving his fingers in and out. meanwhile Levi glared at his phone, Eren not replying to him. He got up and walked out, heading to Erens place. Once Levi got there he opened the door and looked around.

Seems like Carla isn't here..

Levi suddenly hears moaning coming from Eren's room, he raised his eyebrow and followed the noise, "Ah..~ Levi.." Levi bit his lip, then knocked on the door, it went silent in there, Levi knocked again, "I-im coming.." Eren got up and cleaned his bed and got dressed fearing it was Carla that was knocking.

The door slowly opened, Eren seeing Levi standing behind the door, "L-Levi..? Um.. I-I was just about to come over" Eren smiled weakly, Levi walked inside Erens room then closed the door, Eren looked at Levi curiously, "you touched yourself.. didn't you?"

Eren blushed at the sudden statement, "I didn't.." Levi smirked, "don't lie Eren, boys who lie get punished you know" Eren shivered, slightly getting turned on, "f-fine, I did.. so what."

"You didn't ask for help." Levi pushed Eren on the bed climbing on top of him, Eren gulped nervously, "tell me, what did you do, when you touched yourself?"

"J-just.. my fingers.." Eren looked away embarrassed, only making Levi smirk, "what was that..? Eren you're going to have to speak louder."

"I-I.. fingered.. myself." Levi touched Erens thigh, "mm, could you show me how you did it..?"

Next chapter is Smut ::)