Chapter 15

Third person's POV.

Just you wait Eren.. you'll be mine.. my plan is almost finished, sorry for the wait dear, these bimbos are useless..

Petra put down the picture of Eren and walked out of her room.

Eren's POV.

Today.. is going to be a long fucking day.

I sighed and stared at the ceiling, today I have to run errands for Mikasa, you don't know how long this is going to take.

I sighed once more and sat up stretching, I looked at the time

7:24 am it read.

I got up and changed into cleaner clothing, maybe I should have breakfast before going out..

I walked to the kitchen making a bowl of cereal, after I finished eating I grabbed a sweater and put on my shoes and walked out.

I got a message from Mikasa..

Mika: I need you to go get me new books, don't ask why I need them just get them, I already told Armin to get them and check them out, he'll be waiting for you there, the library is downtown, it's on cross street.

After that I need you to get a few groceries, milk, eggs, bread, yogurt, a few apples and oranges.

And I'm going to need you to order pizza. Don't you dare ask why. And don't eat a slice.

I looked at my phone confused, um okay?? I said to myself, I got a cab to downtown where the library is, once I got there I paid the guy and walked inside, I looked around for Armin, he isn't here.. maybe he's walking around looking for a few books for himself?

Eh.

I checked everywhere, every isle, he's not here, but I haven't checked the corner.. maybe he's there.

I smiled and walked to the corner till I heard someone talking, "Armin, you can't-"

"Can't What! Are you just jealous??"

"That's not I meant- you just can't, you don't know-"

"No! You don't know! You don't know anything about him! You're just jealous because I hooked up with him!"

My eyes widened, Armin..? Hook up with someone?? Without telling me?? What the fuck! I haven't even lost my virginity yet! That coconut isn't innocent.. not anymore.. at least, I shivered.

"Goodbye..!" Armin said I assumed, he then walked towards me, oh shit! "Uh.. Hi Armin..?" I stood there awkwardly, "E-eren..?! U-uhmm.. d-did you hear our conversation..?"

"J-just a little... not most of it at least.." I said nervously, Armin sighed, "sorry you had to hear that...." He looked down.

"It's uh okay.." he nodded,"let's go then" I nodded and we walked to the front entrance, "here, the books Mikasa told me to give you.." Armin said giving me the books.

"Thanks, well I'll see you later then." I said walking off to the market, once I got there I took out my phone looking at the shopping list Mikasa gave me.

Milk.. eggs.. bread.. yogurt and apples and oranges.. okay then. I walked around looking for the things I'll need, after this I just need a pox of pizza, I'll just order it when I get to Mikasa's place, after I got everything I purchased it and walked to Mikasa's.

I walked inside putting the stuffs on the counter, Mikasa gave me a key to here just incase something bad happens at my place, she gave it to me when she moved in.

I grabbed my phone and called a pizza pollar, I ordered two pepperoni pizzas, since Mikasa won't share I'll just order myself a box of pizza.

I smiled after I made my order, they said it will be here less then an hour, I messaged Mikasa telling her I'm done running her errands.

She said there's money on the coffee table for me, I grabbed the money and counted it, fifty dollars, eh it's enough.

Then there was a sudden knock at the door, Pizza! I rushed to the door and opened it, "Oh..  Hi Armin" I sighed and walked to the couch flopping on it. He chuckled, "and what were you waiting for?"

"Pizza! But it was you instead" I pouted, he laughed, "Aw Eren" He sat down next to me, "have you heard the news?" I looked at him confusingly, "what do you mean 'the news' "

He smiled, "Mikasa's pregnant" my eyes widened, "What the fuck! Am I missing out?! Whose child?! Seriously! So many secrets is being held! You lost your v-card! Mikasa too! And she's pregnant!" I glared.

"Eren- I didn't know as well, just calm down." I sighed, "Fine." I crossed my arms still glaring at nothing.

I grumbled angrily, everyone is keeps secrets lately, but how do I know if I'm  keeping secrets too? I mean there's Levi and my past with him, how is that a secret? ...

~~~

Sorry it's so short! Like really short -0- I will be continuing this book :3 it may have special episodes as well ^w^ sorry for the delay;-; school is a pain in the arse, and my other book about Ereri one shots, I haven't even completed the chapter, it's due till midnight-0-

Well I promise I'll continue this book ^^ what will happen?

Oh and half of the story is true, but it's just a book with two stories combined

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED ^^