Chapter 2

Eren's POV.

Two Weeks Later~

I layed on the couch waiting for Armin, it was Sunday so we're are having a sleep over. Since Armin doesn't want to be at home for today.

Moments past, there was a knock at the door, I got up and ran to the door opening it seeing Armin smiling. He was holding his work for tomorrow he said he was having a test. "Come in!"

I said smiling. He walked in taking off his shoes.

We sat on the floor with papers scattered on the coffee table. My mom went out with a friend, that means we would be home alone for awhile. "Hey, I'm gonna make popcorn."

I said walking to the kitchen, getting a nod and smile from Armin.

I grabbed the popcorn from the cabinet and removed the plastic. Well tried.

I always struggled opening this!

I groaned in frustration, I finally removed it. I put it in the microwave setting it to 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

After it was done I grabbed it and dropped it. "Ow fuck!"

I yelled. "Eren!"

Armin yelled back. "What? It burnt me! It clearly started it!"

I said making a 'Hmpf' sound, I looked at Armin, he looked like he was gonna burst into a laughing fit.

I glared at him then grabbed the popcorn bag and put the popcorn into the bowl.

I walked to the living room with the bowl in my hands, I sat on the couch watching Armin study.

One hour had past. I fell asleep from eating popcorn. I felt poking on my cheek repeatedly. "Armminnn stop."

I groaned, and sat up rubbing my eyes. I opened my eyes adjusting the light, seeing Armin's face in front of me, he backed up. "I'm done with my work.. Um can we watch netflix?"

I smiled. "Finally! Took you so long, I past out eating popcorn!"

I walk to the TV setting everything up. After setting everything up, Armin went to the kitchen to make tea for us, I sat at the other side while Armin came back and layed down hogging the space.

Seriously how the hell can he take up the space? This is a four cushion couch!

Soon the movie started.

An hour later, I can see Armin drifting off the sleep, the movie ended and I decided to watch a few episodes of spongebob square pants, I know I'm childish but I love it.

I grabbed extra blankets from the living room closet, I put one on him and myself at the other end, I soon drift off the sleep.

Morning~

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and toast. I sat up rubbing my eyes tirdly. "You're Awake!"

I look over to the kitchen seeing Armin drinking coffee and my mom cooking breakfast. "Eren we have thirty minutes to get ready and eat."

Armin said walking to the bathroom. "I'm glad you met a friend like him, he's so smart and nice!"

My mom said squealing. "Yeah.."

I said smiling, I walked to my room to change, I grabbed dark blue jeans and a grey long sleeved shirt.

After I was done changing I walked down stairs seeing my mom and Armin sitting down waiting for me.

I sat down, said grace and ate.
Armin and I were heading out the door, after we got there, we went our separate ways.

I was about to walk into class but I remembered I left my book, I turned around running down the hall, I looked back to see if anyone was there but lucky no one was, I looked in front of me, my eyes widen.