Chapter 27

Third persons POV.

Levi stepped into the room finding Petra tied to a chair, and Eren standing next to her holding a rope. "Eren? What happened?"

Eren sighed, "She tried to kidnap me, but she forgot I'm stronger than her."

"She didn't even bring a weapon."

Levi stared at her, "Eren, this seems to easy."

Eren tilted his head and looked at her, her head was facing the floor. She started laughing like a maniac.

"You dumbass! Did you really think I was that stupid?! I got both of you where I want you to be!"

She whistled loudly with her right hand, signaling people to break through the doors and windows. They pinned Eren and Levi down onto the floor. "You should have taken the fucking money."

Her laugh was the last thing they both heard before passing out.

-
Levis' POV.

Everything was dark, it was like as if my eyes were sealed shut. "Eren..?"

Suddenly there were whispers, but it grew louder, and louder. It got to the point when the whispering started to scream my name. It sounded so familiar though..

"Levi.. wake up..!"

"Wake up!"

"Please.. wake up Levi..!"

My eyes slowly fluttered open, it was bright so I needed to adjust. "Oh thank God!"

"Eren..?"

Eren was right above me, he looked like he has been sobbing. I raised my hand wiping his tears away. "Dont cry.."

Eren sadly chuckled, "I thought I lost you.."

He hiccuped, I smiled "I should say the same."

I looked at my surroundings, we were in some sort of Warehouse? Their were crates laying around, some of them were piled up to. "Where are we?"

Eren looked around as well. "I don't know.."

I looked down, my hands were tied together, so was Erens. "I see you're finally awake, I'm sorry it had to be like this. You should have taken the money and left, when you got the chance."

Petra spat, "And you! I want you to take Levi as far away from here as possible, then you'll get the money."

Grisha appeared, "Yes, Miss Ral."

"Dad?!"

Eren choked on a sob. Grisha walked closer, grabbing me by the wrist. "Dad! No! Please don't do this! Levi!!"

"Eren!"

I struggled to get away from Grishas grasp, surprisingly he was strong. Just not that strong, I was too weak right know, my legs were bruised, I think some of my ribs are broken. "I'm truly sorry, I really am.."

Grisha said before knocking me out.

I'll come back for you Eren.