Chapter 13

Third person's POV.

Levi looked down at his pants, Eren was confused then looked where Levi was looking at, seeing a tent in Levi's pants.

Eren blushed and realized what Levi meant by 'I need help' "U-Um how do I help..?"

Eren gulped nervously, "Can you suck it..?"

Levi said embarrassed. "U-um..okay.."

Eren said slowly getting off the bed and onto his knees. He looked up at Levi and blushed.

Levi took out his member, Eren starred at it nervously.

it's huge!

Eren thought. Eren slowly started licking around the tip making Levi pant and needy for more.

Levi grabbed Eren's hair and thrusted into Eren's mouth making Eren gag.
Soon Eren adjusted Levi's length. He started deep throating.

Levi moaned then pulled away cumming on Eren's face by accident, "Ah.. Sorry Eren.."

Levi said grabbing Eren and wiping off the cum, "It's okay Heichou."

Eren smiled.

Eren stood up then blushed feeling uncomfortable in his pants, "I need the bathroom.. be right back."

Eren speed walked to the bathroom locking the door behind him.

Shit..

A few minutes later Eren walked back to the room. Levi was already asleep, he sighed in relief. He looked around for a sleeping bag, he couldn't find one.

He sighed then turned around towards the door to sleep on the couch instead, "Eren, you don't need to sleep on the couch, just sleep next to me."

Eren froze in his tracks then slowly turned around facing the bed that Levi was laying on. "O-okay.."

Levi slightly smiled then made room for Eren to lay down, Eren went next to him closing his eyes. "I still can't sleep.."

Levi said stared at the ceiling. Eren grabbed Levi holding him close, Levi looked at Eren and started dozing off.

It was warm..

Levi thought before falling asleep, Eren starting getting sleepy then passed out holding Levi.

Tomorrow~

After everything had happen last night, they didn't say a single word to each other.. acting like nothing had ever happen.

"Boys pack up~ we're leaving."

Kuchel said carrying her bag to the door, "W-What? So soon?"

Eren said, "Sorry, we can come again soon."

Kuchel confirmed, Eren slowly nodded then walked upstairs. Levi was in the bathroom showering, so he didn't know what was going on.

Eren walked in the room grabbing his clothes and putting them in the bag, Levi walked in half naked. "Eren? What are you doing?"

Levi said confused, "Ah, well your mom said to pack. We're leaving, I don't know why though, she didn't explain.."

Levi nodded and grabbed jeans, a black shirt and a black cap setting them on the bed for him to change into. "I'll leave so you can change.."

Eren said walking out the door with his bag. Eren sat on the couch waiting, for Levi while Kuchel was in the vehicle.

Levi came downstairs then Eren got up, both of them walked to the door opening it and locking it behind them.
They got in the car and Kuchel drove off.