Chapter 20

Third person's POV.

"Mm, could you show me how you did it..?" Levi smirked at Eren making him blush. Eren only looked away in embarrassment, "Eren, could you please?" Levi looked at Eren seductively, slowly Eren gave in and licked his fingers slowly beginning to suck on them.

After his fingers are nice and wet, his hand slowly made it's way down and underneath his pants to his ass, gently pressing his fingers in, slowly thrusting his two fingers in and out. Levi bit his lip, "I can't see what you're doing." Levi unzipped Erens pants pulling them off, along with his boxers, Eren blushed and continued fingering himself while adding another finger. "Nngh.."

Levi blushed at the noise Eren made, slowly biting on his lip harder. "That's enough, more of that will just turn me on more." Levi took off his shirt and threw it aside, Eren staring at Levi in wow. "Tch, like what you see brat?" Levi smirked.

Eren looked away blushing crimson. "See what? I don't see anything.." Levi chuckled and leaned in kissing Eren passionately. The kiss was long and heated, soon they pulled away looking at each other panting. Levi looked him down and up.

Beautiful brat..

Levi leaned in kissing Erens neck, slowly going down leaving marks. He lifted Erens shirt up making him gasp, He looked at Eren smirking then looked at his nipples. Licking and sucking them one at a time leaving Eren panting and blushing. "Levi.. stop teasing.." Eren moaned in pleasure, "hm? What was that?" Levi looked at Eren. "I-I said stop teasing.."

Levi didn't say anything but continued marking Eren on his stomach and inner thighs, "Levi.." Eren panted. Levi unbuckled his belt pulling his pants down, Eren staring at Levi's member.

b-big..t-to big..

"Suck." Levi demanded, Eren obeyed and leaned down sticking his ass in the air, he licked the tip, twirling his tongue around. Soon he started to suck on it ans slowly taking his full length. "Eren.." Levi moaned.

Eren bobbed his head up and down earning a few moans from Levi, knowing he was doing good. Eren hummed sending vibrations and more pleasure. "Eren.. enough." Eren looked up at Levi seductively seeing him bite his lip hard.

Eren stopped but gave Levi's tip a little kiss and smiled at Levi making him blush, Damn brat..

Levi pushed Eren down onto the bed, "spread your legs, nice and wide." Levi smirked making Eren blush, Eren spread his legs widely, looking away embarrassed. Levi positioned himself to Erens little hole. "Tell me to stop if it hurts." Eren nodded while Levi slowly entered, "W-wait.. stop..!" Eren cried in pain.

"I'll be gentle, I'm gonna move now okay?" Levi assured Eren, he slowly pushed forward making Eren gasp, "t-take it out! It hurts..!" A tear ran down Erens cheek. "I'm not half way in Eren." Levi said bluntly making Eren stare in wide eyes. "N-not in half ways..?!" He cried yet surprised Levi was this big.

"Go.. just hurry.." Eren said eagerly wanting to get it over with. Levi looked at Eren, "are you sure..?" He nodded. Levi thrusted in making Eren scream in pain, he waited for him to adjust his length then Eren slowly nodded, signaling Levi it's okay to move.

Levi started thrusting in and out at a slow pace, Eren moaning in pleasure. "F-faster.." Levi smirked and grabbed onto his hips ramming himself deeper into Eren making him moan louder. "L-Levi..!" Eren arched his back, wrapping his legs around Levi's waist.

Levi thrusting faster, pounding into Eren, he grabbed Erens leg resting it on his shoulder for a better angle. Eren moaned out loud, Levi smirked to himself. There it is..

Levi hit the spot over and over making Erens mind go crazy, "c-close..!" Eren threw his head back moaning louder. Levi grunted and thrusted harder making Eren cum onto his chest, he took a few more thrusts and came into Eren. He pulled out panting, laying beside Eren, pulling him close.

"Mm, I love you Levi.." Eren said before passing out. Levi stared at him in awe, kissing his forehead and falling asleep.

-Morning-

"Eren~ time to wake up~!"Carla said happily while knocking on the down, "nngh.. five more minutes.." Eren cuddled up to Levi, He realized he wasn't alone and shot his eyes open blushing crimson. He saw Levi sleeping peacefully, he got up grabbing a random shirt on the floor then opened the door telling Carla to keep it down, "Eren! I can be loud as I want! Hmpf."

He sighed and told her Levi was sleeping she gasped and giggled, then told Eren breakfast was ready and to tell Levi to come eat to, he nodded and head back to his room to wake Levi up.

Carla's POV.

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Eren was half naked! And told me Levi was sleeping! They must have done the nasties! Eeek! I have to message Kuchel!

I ran to my phone texting kuchel that I saw Eren half naked and Levi was I  his room! We started talking about it Eren had an underwear on or not, it was hard to tell since the shirt was kinda big. Maybe it was stretched? Heh like his bumhole~..

(This story has Eren and Levi being the same height, weird isn't it :'D?)

Erens POV.

I sat next to Levi shaking him to wake up, "Levi wake up, let's eat breakfast" Levi groaned and faced the opposite direction of Eren, "how about a good morning kiss?" Eren smiled, Levi smiling and sat up grabbing Erens chin kissing him passionately.

Eren giggled and kissed back, they soon pulled away and got up for breakfast, Levi stared at Eren for a long period of time, "what? Is there something on my face?" Eren turned around looking into a mirror, his shirt lift revealing his ass, making Levi bite his lip. "Stop turning me on by wearing my shirt and showing your ass." Levi chuckled and walked up to Eren hugging him from behind, touching his thighs.

"I-I didn't realize I was wearing your shirt.." Eren looked away embarrassed. "Don't worry, you look sexy." Levi kissed Erens cheek. Eren blushed at the compliment.

They got dressed and headed downstairs seeing the table filled with food. Eren already drooling, Levi smiling at Erens cuteness. They sat down and began to eat.

Ahhh I'm so sorry T~T I haven't updated I'm awhile.. happy late valentine's day😅😅? I'll go now .,.