Chapter 18

Im so fucking sorry! ;;-;; Im so bad at keeping my word T^T ;-; everything's..  just stressful.. I'm sorry.. I'll try to update more.. I dont know if that's a promise, since I kinda lied like last time o-o

So sorry..

Third person POV.

Eren sighed in frustration, it's not the first time he's been this frustrated.

hopefully things could get better, its not like things would get worse right..?

Eren took out his phone, looking at Levi's number, "hmm, should I..? I didn't get to apologize properly for leaving early.." Eren shrugged and tapped on the call button, it ringed for awhile but Levi didn't answer the call.

~

"I think I should just stop talking to Eren.. I dont know what the fuck Petra's going to do.." Levi said while not paying attention to his ringing phone.

"It's not like he wants to date me.. but this feeling.. why is my heart throbbing..?" Levi flopped back onto his bed staring at the ceiling, zoning out into space.

I think.. ill decline.. maybe if I kept Eren by my side as long as possible so nothing could happen to him.. but what if he thinks the wrong way..? Like I'm clingy? Oh well, you'll understand later brat.

Levi looked over to his phone seeing it turn off, a message popping up on the screen.

Eren: Levi?? Is everything okay? You didn't answer my phone call, and by the way.. sorry for running off early.. I just really had to tell Armin.

Levi: it's okay brat, wanna come over? I'm kinda bored.

Eren: sure! I'll be there in ten!

Levi smiled at the screen and put his phone down, "brat.."

~

*Ding Dong!*

That must me Eren..

Levi got up walking towards the door, he opened it seeing Eren smiling, "Hi Levi!" Levi opened the door wider letting Eren in. "Hey brat"

"I'm not a brat, Heichou" Eren giggled teasingly, Levi glared at Eren, "Don't call me that" Eren smiled, "Heichoouu~" Levi groaned and grabbed Eren pinning him down.

"Call me Heichou again and you'll regret it." Levi smirked making the boy blush, "w-what are you gonna do about it? Heichou~" Eren smiled.

"This." Levi began to tickle Eren making him burst into tears of laughter, "Levi! S-stop..!" Eren laughed while trying to get away.

"Heichou! S-stop!" Eren started crying, he hid his face with his hands, "E-eren...? Are you crying.. I'm sorry, I didn't know I went too far.." Levi stopped, Then Eren started laughing, "Sike! You thought I was crying!"

Eren laughed at Levi reaction, "you little.."Levi growled at Eren making him yelp, Eren got up and ran to the kitchen, "get back here!" Levi smirked as Eren hide in the kitchen. "Eren, stop, I'm not playing your little games." Levi looked around, Eren no where to be found in the kitchen.

"Eren, come out, I dont want to find you." Levi growled, Eren giggled from under the dining room table, "Eren, I'm serious." Levi walked around the kitchen not knowing Eren is in the dining room.

Eren looked in the kitchen not seeing Levi, "did he check in the rooms..?" Eren got out from under the table, he peeked in the livingroom. Suddenly the power went off making Eren yelp. "L-Levi..?! O-okay I'm sorry.. you can turn on the lights now.."

The sun had disappeared into the ground long ago, but the moon is still rising slowly, only the moon light is shining through the windows.

"Levi..?" Eren checked the rooms, Levi wasn't in neither of them, he checked the bathroom, staring at himself in the mirror, he shivered, the shower curtain closed making him get goosebumps, "should.. I check..? Nope! Nope! I'm not going to be like those white people in horror movies that investigate shit and die."

Eren said before turning around and walking out, till he heard something drop in the bathtub,"Eek! Run for your life Eren! Today is not the day you die!" Eren ran out of the bathroom and into the kitchen grabbing a knife.

"Levi, I'm not playing! This isn't funny! Something fucking dropped on the bathtub! By itself!" Eren climbed on the counter self then onto the top shelves, his body managed to fit into a weird place.

Eren looked at the dining room seeing the table cloth moving from the end on the table, his eyes widened as whatever it is pulling the table cloth off the table, "Levi..?"

Erens heart raced, as if his heart was going to jump out of his body, suddenly the power came back on, he sighed in relief, he heard the door open and close. "Eren! I'm back! Sorry I took long! The line was long, I got the hot chocolate."

"Eren? Where are you?" Levi walked into the kitchen looking around, he didn't see Eren on the top shelf, "Eren? Where are you? Did he leave?"

"I didn't leave, I'm up here.." Levi looked up and laughed, "Eren! What are you doing up there, no wonder why I couldn't find you." Levi chuckled. "That's because your short as fuck." Eren laughed. "Shut it brat. I'm not the one stuck up there."

"I-I'm not stuck!" Eren pouted, "sure you aren't, if you're not stuck than get down" Levi smirked, "Fine, I will.." Eren put his leg out trying to get down, he stepped on the counter shelf , but failed and fell backwards, "Eren!" Levi rushed towards Eren and caught him, "are you okay? You're so clumsy."

"I'm okay.. thanks" Eren blushed, realizing he is being carried bridal style, Levi put Eren down.

"Where did you go..?" Eren looked down, "I said I was going to the store that's nearby.. why?" Eren hugged Levi, "I was scared! While you were gone the power went off for awhile! I went to the bathroom to check if you were there! And you weren't! Something fucking fell onto the bathtub! And the curtain was closed! Also! The table cloth came off by itself!" Eren hugged Levi tight.

"Eren.. you must have been imagining things.." Levi held onto Eren, "I wasn't.. it was scary.. your house haunted" Eren clinged onto Levi making him smile, "You're so cute.."

"What was that..?" Eren looked up at Levi, "uh.. I mean torso mute??" Eren laughed, "you're weird." Levi looked at Eren,"I am not." Eren giggled, "yes you are!"

Levi smiled and kissed Eren without even thinking, he grabbed Erens hips pulling him closer, Eren widened his eyes from surprise, but slowly kissed Levi back, once they pulled apart they looked at each other.

"Eren..? Will.. you be my boyfriend..?"

AHAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER >:D
-u- next chapter will be updated soon, sorry, I'm very busy, I just updated the new book, I need to more active on wattpad.. hmm, I will try my best ^^

:3 bye bye~