Chapter 6

Eren's POV.

After my mom went downstairs, I looked down at Levi still blushing, our noses were touching, I quickly got off.
"Eren?"

I turned around seeing Levi getting up. "Yeah?"

I said turning around picking up my clothes. "I've been thinking, Me and my mom are going on a trip, well we always do it every year.. Um would you like to come with?"

I choked on my saliva, hearing those words coming out if his mouth.. And other things he can do with- "Eren?"

I shaked my head go away dirty thoughts! "Sorry what?"

He sighed then repeated to me loud and slow. "Would you like to go on a trip with me and my mom?"

He said bluntly. I widened my eyes.
"A-are you sure?"

I managed to say. He nodded then walked downstairs with me following. We sat down, I was still blushing at the thought, where are we going? And when? I looked at Levi then mentioning me to tell my mom. I blushed then nodded. "Mom?"

I said looking at her, she looked up at me, "Yes sweetie?"

She smiled. "W-well Levi said I can join him and kuchel on a trip."

I said, she smiled. "Of course you can go."

My eyes lit up "Really?!"

I said. "But it's only on the weekend though."

Levi said. I nodded. "Then beforw spring break were staying there till spring break is over."

I widened my eyes. "Really?!"

I looked at Levi he nodded. I smiled then continued eating. Soon Levi said he had to go but he said he would come back. Once Levi left I went upstairs to take a nap.

Levi's POV.

I walked a few blocks down to the café, I walked in and sat near to the cashier where that Petra girl would be working, she would blabber about Eren and say some creepy shit about her fantasy's.
"So then, that raven haired guy right?"

I rasied my eyebrow hearing that bitch talk shit. "He was giving me glares, oh god it would be disgusting if he liked MY Eren."

She said talking to a tall guy with black hair. "Honestly Petra, I don't get why you're working here, your dad is fucking rich."

he said rolling his eyes. "Well I mean yeah, but hot guys come here often, to check out girls or something."

She said starring at the guys in this café.

Petra was like daddy's little princess, she sees something pretty, anything she likes, she gets it. I don't mean to be a stalker but something feels wrong with this girl.

Not because she wants Eren but it just doesnt feel right. "Anyways, I have to take an order i'll talk to you later."

The guy that she was talking to came over to me. "Good morning sir, what would you like?"

He said with a smile. "Tea"

I said bluntly with a bored expression. He nodded. "Anything thing else?"

He said writing in his note pad. "No."

He nodded then walked away, soon he came back with my tea, he set it down then walked away. I sighed then sipped my tea. "So then about Eren, He has Brown gorgeous hair, Beautiful oceanic eyes, and he sun kissed skin oh my gosh! He's super hot!"

Petra said talking to that guy again.
"Petra! You said that four times already."

The guy said. "Bertholdt! I think you're jealous!"
Petra saying smirking evilly. "Not really, I already have someone."

He said looking down smiling. "Anyways tonight I have a guy to meet to do some business."

She said walking to the back. Someone to meet huh? Soon a guy came in the cafe he was blonde and and he looked like he works out like alot.

The unknown man sat near where the guy named bertholdt was standing. Bertholdt smiled. "What would you like?"
He said with a wide smile. Soon the guy mentioned bertholdt to lean closer then he whispered something I couldn't quite figure out. Soon bertholdt pulled away with a blush. Then nodded. He walked to the back then came out in his regular clothing walking out with the unknown male.

I looked at my empty cup then sighed. I walked to the cashier then paid then walked out.

I waited outside for a few minutes then that Petra girl walked out then started walking towards downtown. I followed but from a distance. Soon she turned down to an alley then I crossed the road still following.

She turned then it seemed like there was a staircase going down.

She knocked on the door then a male opened it, he smirked  and he let her inside. They walked in the other room, I kneeled down to the small window, trying to hear what they were saying.
"Okay petra, what now?"

He said crossing his arms, "I need you to find this man in Germany."

Petra said giving him a picture, I looked closer, there was a man with glasses but I couldn't see anymore details, "What's his name?"

He said raising one eyebrow. "His name is Grisha jeager, I need to talk to him about something, also need him to do something."

Petra said. "Alright, that would 100k Petra."

He said, Petra sighed then gave him the money. "I honestly dont know why your dad listens to you, but oh well."

Je said taking the money, "I need him here after spring break, so you have one month."

She said walking out. I quickly got up then ran.

~~~~~

This has been on big fat OOF

I noticed there's alot of smiling which creepy may I add.

But I'm too lazy to make that stop solo hahahah