Random thing I need to talk about

I'm on team Nico, So naturally I spend most of my time on the internet looking at things about him, and it has come to my attention that people think he's a smol cinnamon roll that everyone thinks is adorable, and that's just not true.

Don't get me wrong, I know Nico's a dork. But none of the other characters think or say that.   

Nico is the guy that made Frank and Leo uncomfortable when he sat next to them because he gave them the 'freaky deakys' as Leo put it.

Heck, Reyna said she was uncomfortable to share a trait with the son of Hades.

Now Will, Will can call Nico cute. They're dating, I don't think Will is scared of his boyfriend. And if anyone else is comfortable with Nico, it's Hazel and Percy, but other then that I can't think of anyone else.

I'm not saying "Make Nico as dark as humanly possible" I'm just saying, when you're writing from one of the 7s POV make sure to think of how well that person knows Nico, and how comfortable they are with him.

I'm bringing this up because it's a little peeve I have, that I use to do, and have done recently, and I feel like team Nico needs to stay true to Nico, otherwise we have a different Nico.

                                                                           ----Harvest Rose