Alex Franer (Mortal meets demi-gods)

3rd person POV

Her dark hair flowed in the wind, her olive skin gave off a healthy glow, which was odd considering she had been dead for the past 3 years, she wore a silver jacket and ripped jeans, the doors of death had opened and she had escaped just before they closed, that caused a ruckus, but that was all settled a year ago. There was a few monster attacks every now and then, but she could handle them.

Yes, Bianca Di Angelo was doing fine.

Alex POV      

Why, hello there, I'm Alex, the hottest guy to ever exist.

It was just a normal day at my high school- girls asking me out, me asking girls out, (They all said yes,) and getting called to the principles office- and then I was about to go to my date with my long term girlfriend, Sophie I think, when I saw Hazel Levesque standing out side the front entrance to school.

I can't wast this moment, I think. Then I go to hit on her.

"Hey there, babe," I charmed, "How's my gem doing?"

"First of all: Hello," Hazel said, "Second of all: I'm not your gem, third of all: please go away."

"Aww, don't be like that. I'm just trying to talk-"

"No, you're trying to flirt." She retorts, "And, sorry to burst your bubble, but I have a boyfriend. And don't you have, like, 12 girlfriends?"

I put my hand on my chest and gasped. "I don't have 12 girlfriends. I do have respect for females."

"Mmhmm, suuuuure."

"Look, babe," I grabbed her hands, "How about we go to the movies, see a romance, then go back to my place, and-"

Hazel slapped me.

I wasn't use to having my cheek flare up in pain, but, dang, this girl knew how to slap.

Then I realized I was still holding both hazels hands. I looked up and saw an Italian girl, around 14.

"This guy giving you any trouble?" The girl asked.

Hazel yanked her hands out of mine. "Yeah, but I could've handled him, sis."

'Sis' shrugged, "Just looking out for my little sister. Nico and Frank are on there way to pick you up."

"You didn't ride in the car with them?" Hazel asked this like her sister did that often.

"I prefer going on foot, you know that."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," I cut in, "You have a sister?"

Hazel smiled, "Meet Bianca, my older sister, I also have a brother, Nico."

"Both of which can kick your butt." Bianca added.

"Who's this Frank guy?" I asked

Hazel sighed, "The boyfriend I keep telling you about."

As if on cue, a black car pulled up. Both the front windows where rolled down, revealing a boy with black hair, and a pale olive skin tone sitting in the passenger seat. He wore black sunglasses and bobbed his head slightly along with the music. When he saw us he saluted with two fingers, then continued bobbing. (The song was "Infected" by: Sickick.)     

A buff Asian guy stepped out the drivers seat.

"Frank!" Hazel ran and kissed the guy dead on the lips.

"Close your mouth." Bianca ordered.

I looked her up and down. "What do you say we ditch this place and go for a date?"

Bianca rolled her eyes. "I'm flattered- not really- but you just hit on an asexual."

In the car, the guy, that I assumed was Nico, made a slicing motion across his neck, then continued bobbing his head.

"Well, I have a date to get to..."

I walked away, pondering what just happened to me.  

Yes, this is how Nico looked

Yes, this is how Nico looked. (sorry for the fuzzy picture. I need a new camera.)