PJO/HOO in the ~Future~

{So, this is a preview for a book I'm thinking about writing. Please leave a comment telling me what you think, I'd really appreciate it!}

[3rd person POV]

Will Solace woke up to the smell of pancakes being made. He looked at the other side of the bed which was now empty. 'Nico must've got up to make breakfast' Will thought. Then he smiled. The memories of last night flooding his mind. Finally, after 6 years of dating, he could call Nico his husband. Last night was... Amazing. It felt so right...

Will rolled out of bed, throwing on a sweatshirt, he went to the kitchen. When he saw Nico he smiled. "Hello, Mr. Solace," Will said, wrapping his arms around Nico, "How are you this fine morning?"

Nico laughed, "Oh my gods, you're such a dork."

"But now I'm your dork."

"You've been my dork since I was 14."

"And now I'm legally your dork, at age 21!"

Nico laughed.

"And I'll always be your dork," Will continued, "Till death do us part." He turned Nico around to face him and closed the space between them by planting a kiss on his husbands lips. Of course the newly-weds took no time at all turning the soft kiss into a heated make out session. 

Suddenly Nico pulled away. "Do you smell that?" He asked.

"Uhm..." Will sniffed the air. There was definitely a burning smell.

"William, you idiot," Nico said, "you distracted me from the fucking pancakes. "

Will kissed Nico once more, "We could always go out and eat a little later...?"

Nico laughed and nodded, "I think I like this a lot better then pancakes."

'Wow," Will thought, 'I hope it's like this every time I wake up.'

...

*7 YEARS LATER*

Will Solace woke up to the sound of squealing. At 1 am. The squealing was followed by shushing, then muffled laughter, then more squealing.

Beside him, Nico groaned, "What the fuck is that?"

"Your children."

"Last time I checked they're yours too."

"It's too early for me to have kids." Will closed his eyes again. "You can go check on them."

"I'm too comfy." Nico said.

Will flopped onto Nico, who tried (and failed) to push the bigger demi-god off him. "Please." Will begged, "Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee-"

"Shut up, you dolt, I'm going." Nico wriggled himself from underneath the taller man.

The son of Hades got out of bed ad walked to his daughters room, where the squealing was coming from. "Bianca?" He said.

The noise was hushed away after a few hurried whispers. "...Yes, Papa?" Bianca Solace answered.

Nico opened the door and peaked his head in, "Why are you still up?"

"Uuuuhhmmmm..."

Then the tired gay noticed that the pile of clothing on the floor was moving. "Theo," he said, "You can show yourself."

Suddenly the head of his son popped out of the laundry. "Hiiii." Theo said sheepishly.

"You guys are suppose to be asleep." Nico said.

"But, Papa," Bianca argued, "I'm 16. I shouldn't have a bedtime anymore!"

Theo nodded his head vigorously, "And I'm 14! Totally responsible!"

Nico mentally face-palmed. He was never good at the "I trust you and know that you're responsible but need to know that you're at home, in bed, by 10:00" talk. "It's 1 am, you're going to wake up your dad squealing about father knows what."

"But, Papa, we need to talk!" Theo said, "And we barely get to see each other during the day! I need my big sisters advise!" The small child waved his arms around dramatically, "The world is a pain! I can't get through it with out Bi! Whoa is me, I shall never get through life without the guidance of a loved one! I shall just rot, in my bed! Alone with my questions! Forever!" He finish his speech by plopping down onto the clothing pile, pretending to faint.

"For Zeus's sake." Nico mumbled, "Fine, you can stay up, but keep it down, and, Theo, be in your room by 2:30."

"Okay!" Theo squeaked.

"Love you, Papa!" Bianca said. 

"Love y'all too." Nico exited the room. He walked back to his own bed, plopping down next to Will.

"What was that all about?" His husband asked.

"Heck if I know."

Nico then fell back to sleep.

So what did y'all think? Was it good? I need title suggestions for this book, PLEASE COMMENT A FEW!!! I NEED HELP!!!