Madeline Roggers

(This chapter will have Maggie in it... Deal with it.)

Madeline POV

Why hello, I'm Madeline Roggers, and mAGGIE PILLAR IS A MANIAC!

She is a really bubbly person, but is so twisted in ways I can't even explain!

Lucky for her I'm like that, too.

Just now we made a really dark, really inappropriate, joke.

"That was- Pffff- that was hi-hi-hilarious!" She laughs.

"I KNOW!" I laugh as well.

Suddenly a jerk walks up to us. Fun.

"Well, if it isn't the two freaks." Greg says.

"Can we help you, Gregory?" Maggie asks.

Greg sneered at him name. "I thought tolled you not to call me that."

"You did." she says.

I chuckle a little.

"Now, why don't you just leave?" Maggie has a look on her face that says "I'm so done with you."

I'm pretty sure Greg's gonna go, but he's not done with us yet. "It must be fun being alone if you're so happy all the time."

I know Maggie doesn't talk about her family a lot, but I never heard her say that she doesn't have one.

"You never take the bus," He continues, "your parents never pick you up, and you never talk about anyone in your family. You must be a loner, right."

"Y-you don't know anything about me." Maggie looks taken aback.

"Hey, lay off. What's she ever done to you?" I defend her.

"She exists. That's enough. I can't believe I go to school with a f*g. She should just kill yourself."

That's it. There's a line, and he just crossed it.

I lung at Greg. I don't want to get in trouble at school so instead of punching him I shove him as hard as I can.

Once my hands touch his chest an electric shock goes through my body and transfers onto Greg's funky a**.

He fly's across the hall farther then I estimated, like, a few feet farther.

"Ah! Freak!" Greg gets up and runs away, like a wimp.

"Are you okay?!" I turn to Maggie, "Don't listen to him, he's just a jerk."

"Madeline," She says, "Come with me."

I follow her outside, where she pulls out her phone. "Nico? I need ride. Like, now."

Just then a boy with black hair, dark brown eyes, wearing a skull shirt, and black jeans, stepped out the shadows.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" I yell.

"I'll explain when we get to camp," Maggie says, "But right now we need to leave. It's not save for the demi-gods to be in one place."

"Wait, who is this guy?!" 

Suddenly I hear a growl coming from the woods.

"I'm Nico Di Angelo, and we're leaving."

He grabs Maggie and I's hands and pulls us in the shadows.

~~A few months later~~

Finding out I was a demi-god was weird enough, but being a child if Zeus?! Dad, I love being alive, but you broke the pact... Like, a lot.

But I am happier now knowing I have all this family, and not just my mom. (Who I visit frequently.) Also, knowing that I have, not only a brother, but an awesome kick-butt sister? Yeah, I have it pretty good.