Sexuality!

Okay, this may seem odd, but I find sexuality a fun subject to discuss, so I think I'll share my opinion on what I think the PJO/HOO characters sexuality's are.

Percy: Okay, Percy's a hard one. I feel like he isn't well educated on the LGBTQ+ community, so I feel like he thinks he's strait, (As most people think before they find out their actual sexuality,) but I think he may be asexual? Like, I think he's asexual and hetero-romantic.

Annabeth: She is definitely strait, but a huge ally. 

Jason: Same as Annabeth. Jason is that ally that sticks up to the homophobics for his LGBTQ+ friends.

Piper: I think she's either Pansexual, or asexual and pan-romantic.  

Leo: I think we aaaaaall know the answer to this............ He's heterosexual.

Hazel: She's probably confussed. I feel like she made it her duty to find out as much about the community her brother's in, and then started to question herself. But maybe that's just me.

Frank: He's strait, and doesn't understand a lot about it, but he accepts everyone. He puts it as, "You might not understand them, but accepting and understanding are two different things. And it's not like it changes the person." Let's be more like him.

Reyna: I think she's bi, because she liked Jason, but Uncle Rick said that Theyna is cannon.

Will: Like many people- I think he's bisexual. 

Nico: Is this even a question? He's 100% GAY.

Thalia: I think she's asexual and homo-romantic. I know she liked Luke, but a lot of gay people are in heterosexual relationships before they realize who they are.

Grover: Pansexual, defiantly.

Juniper: I think she's heterosexual.

Bianca: I said this is a one shot in this book, but I think she's asexual and aromantic.

Zoe: Asexuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal.

I could go on. but I'm tired. So bye.