Fans in PJO/HOO

I'm going to list the rankings of PJO/HOO fans!

MORTALS: Mortal is the lowest rank. It is someone who might look at you weird when you say you like PJO/HOO. Some can see through the mist and will laugh at a meme, but generally they just watch the movies.

NYMPHS: Nymphs are tricky to find off the internet. Mostly because in the real world they are ether shy, or don't want to be picked on, so they disguise themselves, and they do it so effortlessly it's like that's what they were born to do. This rank is 2nd to lowest, but it's nothing to be ashamed of! If you're a nymph think of yourself as a fandom spy- always making people think about you. Are they a fan? Are they normal? You'll never know.

SATYRS: Satyrs are the fans that like to convert people, and they take pride in doing so. They are often asking there friends if they want to borrow the books, or telling them about the characters. Satyrs are one rank above nymphs. Satyrs should not be mistaken for demi-gods.

DEMI-GODS: Demi-gods only rank a little bit above satyrs. These are the fans that not only make PJO/HOO there fandom- they make it there home! Demi-gods and satyrs act almost the same, but demi-gods tend to be more protective of there fandom, and are more comfortable announcing that they love the books.

GODS/GODDESSES: The highest, and most honorable rank is to be a god or goddess. These fans are more then just fans, they basically have a fandom of there own. An example of a goddess is the artist Viria. I'm sure many of you are familiar with her artwork, if you are not- 1st of all: What are you doing with your life, 2nd of all: Here's a picture-  

 I'm sure many of you are familiar with her artwork, if you are not- 1st of all: What are you doing with your life, 2nd of all: Here's a picture-  

And those are all the ranks. Which one are you? I'm a demi-god. I'm sure most of you guys are too, seeing as it's the most common.

Any way, until next time!