4

~Mia's pov~

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I sat up so quick that I had a massive head ache.

I suddenly remembered last night's event. I quickly looked at myself.

I still had my clothes on. Phew.

I got up slowly then I went to the door. I tried my best to open it quietly.

*Creeaaakkkk*

I heard footsteps come in my direction, I locked the door.

It was banging, and banging.

I tried as fast as I could to find a weapon and a hiding spot.

My weapon was a skateboard and I hid under the bed.

The door flung open and I saw the Why Don't We boys.

"Wth?" I said in my mind

I saw Corbyn sniff the air, before he could find me, I got out from under the bed and hit him with the skateboard.

He grabbed his head and whimpered.

I looked at the other boys and saw them trying not to laugh.

Zach couldn't hold it in anymore, so he bursted into a fit of laughter.

The other boys except Corbyn started laughing also. To the point they were holding their stomachs and on the floor.

I took this oppurtunity to run. I dashed for the door then slammed it shut. After I ran downstairs to the front door.

Locked.

I panicked and turned around to the back door.

Locked.

"DANG IT!" I said in my brain.

I suddenly was being carried. I screamed and struggled out of their grip.

"LET ME GO YOU DISGUSTING FREAK!!" I yelled trying to get out of their grip which they just tightened.

It hurt, so I winced in pain for a little bit.

They carried me to the basement and tied me up.