28

~Mia's pov~

After we finished eating, I cleaned our plates, and a question popped up into my head.

I came to a realization,

'Wait... I know that every time one of them marks me, then another boy gets grumpy... who's grumpy now?"

I went to to the living room with Jack, looking at the other boys still agruing. Scanning their faces, none of them looked grumpy, its either none of them are going to mark me, or this person is really good at hiding his emotion.

'I guess I'm finished with this mating thing?'

I questioned myself, but it was too good to be true, I mean I still had Corbyn or Zach.

Daniel stopped arguing for second, then he had the same realization as I did,

"Wait, who's marking Mia next?" Daniel asked, curious.

All heads snapped to look at Corbyn and Zach,

Zach looked at his hands, and raised his hand in surrender, "Not me," He stated,

Now all of us looked at Corbyn,

"I-, I'm not sure," Corbyn said, confused with himself,

I sort of understood where he came from, he was the one that had a girlfriend, and then she found her mate.

I frowned a bit, knowing he's confused, and still a bit heartbroken.

"Well, there's one way to find out," Jack said, then suddenly picked me up, making me squeal from the sudden gesture.

A loud growl was heard after it, we looked at Zach and Corbyn.

Zach was normal as ever, and Corbyn- well, Corbyn was a different story.

His eyes pitch black, growling and showing his k-9's.

Jack immediately put me down, not wanting to get Corbyn upset or mad.

Corbyn calmed down a bit, his eyes still not his normal eye colour.

I smiled softly, making my way towards him, and hugging him.

He hugged me back, calming under my touch.

"You're mine.." He growled, making me giggle a bit.

"Gosh, why do you smell so good? So... tempting.." He whispered in my ear, making me shiver from it.

"GUYS! NOT INFRONT OF THE CHILD!!" Jonah exclaimed, covering Zach's eyes.

Jack and Daniel agreeing with Jonah,

"So, are you calling Zach a child?" I flipped the tables on them,

"Yea- Wait, YOU GUYS ARE CALLING ME A CHILD?!?" Zach accused, removing Jonah's hands away from his eyes.

"No- That's not what we meant." Daniel tried to reason with Zach, struggling to do so.

It was kind of hilarious seeing them struggling to keep Zach calm, so I decided to push it.

"They totally mean it Zach! I heard them talking about you being short and you being a child!" I told him the truth,

'Yes, I did hear them say it. I have actual proof on my phone. What can I say? I like entertaining myself.'

Making the 3 gasp, Zach looked at me furious,

"Are you telling the truth?" Zach said suspiciously.

"I am, I actually have proof on my phone," I said innocently, taking out my phone.

"Oh no, you didn't.." Daniel said, giving me a death stare and slowly walking towards me,

Corbyn growled at him to stay back, which he did, and hugged me tighter.

I stick my tongue out at Daniel childishly, making him growl from annoyance.

"Show me," Zach spoke up, making me give the phone to him.

After he watched the video, he looked very angry.

"I'm not that short! I'm above average!!" Zach whined, and growled.

"Ah- ah- ah- Zach, don't kill them." I warned him, which he just smiled evilly.

"Eh, don't worry, I won't kill them, just torture them a bit later on..." Zach said carefully,

"And how are you going to do that?" Jonah challenged, doubting Zach could 'torture' them.

"Well, Jonah. Since Corbyn is the person going to mark Mia as of now, that means I'm the last person to mark her. I get to have her around me more and, that also means I'll be stronger because I haven't marked her yet." Zach explained, making the other boy's mouth drop open.

Damn, Zach's smart.

______________________________________
A/n : GUYS I JUST FINISHED WATCHING ANT-MAN AND THE WASP, AND I AM SHOOKETH. AHHH!! BTW TYSM FOR 3.07K!! (I'M INTERNALLY SCREAMING AND FAN GIRLING!!!)

07K!! (I'M INTERNALLY SCREAMING AND FAN GIRLING!!!)