33

~Mia's pov~

It was a very long ride back home, that's why I must of fell asleep, because I woke up in my bed. Stretching out my cramps, because I was still in the same outfit. I got up, my sleep long forgotten and walked up to my closet, getting a baggy grey sweater, and some baggy pants, checking the time ; 4:03 a.m.

'Ughhhhh... Why did I even wake up?' I complained, but decided to take a hot shower to atleast try to get my sleep back, even if it is useless.

Walking to my bathroom, I grabbed a fluffy towel, and put it my items on the bathroom counter, I washed my face first, my makeup clearly smudged everywhere. I basically look like a clown, but if you want consider it youtuber style, I looked like Miranda Sings. Hopping into the shower, I turned on the hot shower and started to rinse my body and hair, to get rid of some of the dirt from the ride back home. I washed my shampoo off, and started to put on my conditioner ; lavender scented.

Leaving my hair for a bit to let the conditioner take effect, I used my soap and scrubbed all the dirt off my body, taking my precious time.

After I was satisfied, I washed my hair, then my body. Smelling the lavender scent.

Stepping out of the shower, I wrapped the fluffy towel around me, I suddenly realized that I forgot I needed another towel for my hair. I walked up to the door, and opened it.

Then, 5 dorks fell over because clearly they've been leaning against my bathroom door.

"GET OUT!!" I shrieked, holding the towel securely in my hands.

They looked up, their expressions like a door caught in headlights, and quickly scrambled to their feet, blushing like, 50 shades of red, especially Zach.

"S-sorry Mia! I-" They stuttered but I cut them off, "Just get out!" I repeated.

'This is so embarrassing!'

They ran out of the room, closing the door behind them, which I am thankful for.

I let out a sigh of relief, walking to my room to get my extra towel, like I planned and wrapped my hair in the towel, it was more efficient instead of using a blow dryer like I did before, because I wasn't in a rush. Putting my clothes on, I went to the living room, leaning on the railing, seeing all the boys there already.

They looked at me, and blushed again, making me roll my eyes.

"Perverts.." I mumbled under my breath, catching Jack's attention, "What did you say Mia?" He asked suspiciously.

"Nothing!" I said rather quickly, his curiosity increasing but he dropped the subject, much to my liking.

"What were you guys doing in my room other than spying on me while I was showering?" I asked, getting suspicious myself.

"Uhh... We were going to ask you if you'd like to eat some food.." Jonah said awkwardly.

"All 5 of you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, looking over all of them.

Daniel finally gave in and confessed, "We were worried that something would happen to you so we decided to check up on you.. Let's just say we heard you in the shower and couldn't help ourselves." 

It was rather cute seeing him get shy, and slowly sinking into the couch. 

I nodded in understanding, "Is it because of earlier, and instincts from your wolf history thing?" I asked, making them nod eagerly.

I smiled, "You said you were going to offer me some 'food', I would gladly accept the offer." I said cheekily, walking over to the couch Corbyn was on, and sat upside down ; my head hanging from the couch.

Jonah chuckled, "How does pancakes and cereal sound?" He suggested, making us all nod, too lazy to argue.

"Hey guys?" I asked, getting a hum in response with all of them.

"What do you guys do first? Put your cereal first and then pour your milk, or, Pour your milk first and then put your cereal?" I asked randomly, remembering that question from the shower.

"Of course put cereal and then milk, like, who would do the other way around?!" Jack said, all of us agreeing with Jack, well... all except one.

"Wait- you put your cereal first??" Zach asked, dumbfounded.

I just laughed at his question, while all the others just face-palmed.

After my laughter died down, it was Corbyn's turn to ask a question, "Did you guys know 3.14 is 'pie' backwards?" He said, making Zach and Jack actually get a piece of paper and writing it down.

"WOAHHH!! YOU WERE RIGHT!" They both said, clearly amazed, much to my amusement.

We just continued asking questions, and giving each other amazing, weird, or completely stupid facts while waiting for Jonah to finish making our food.
______________________________________

A/N - Sorry for the late update! I was using a computer to write this chapter, so please hang with me! Btw TYSM FOR 8.19K!!

19K!!