39

~Mia's pov~

We jammed out to the radio, and finally arrived at Chipotle, and we ordered take away, and waited for our food, so we decided to take a seat, while waiting. I had an idea popped into my head, "Your guys's new album is called '8 letters' and has 8 songs right?" I said slowly, making them look at me weird, "Yeah.. It stands for 'I Love You', Why?" Jack said cautiously, that made me gasp, "I thought the meaning of the 8 letters was Chipotle!" I whisper-shouted, because there were people in the store with us, currently at least.

Then, Zach put up his fingers, "C,H,I,P,O,T,L,E..." He paused for a minute, "It is 8 letters!" Zach said, amazed at the new information. "I can't believe I didn't know Chipotle has 8 letters- and we come here all the time! What a coincidence!" Zach rambled, "Now please tell me, how a few days ago when Zach was going to mark Mia, he was somehow 'smart?'" Jonah whispered, but that didn't work when Zach's head faced Jonah.

"I'm smart! It's just that I don't waste my smartness on useless things!" Zach explained, 

"Zach, you aren't smart at all." Corbyn joked, chuckling at himself.

"I am!" Zach argued.

"Okay- then what is 2+2?" Corbyn asked, the simplest question. He couldn't get this wrong, this question is like for kids in Grade 1.

'There's no way he could get this wrong.'

"Fish!" Zach said proudly.

'I guess I spoke too soon, who am I kidding? This IS Zachary Dean Herron!'

We all face palmed, "Really, Zach? Really?" Daniel said, frustrated.

"What?? It is- wait- 2+2? Oh, that's 4." Zach said, finally using his common sense.

"Does Zach need to go back to kindergarten?" Jack teased, amused by Zach's answer.

"No! I'm 17! I'm almost a legal adult-"

"Key-word Zach, ALMOST." Daniel snickered, making Zach huff in annoyance.

"Okay guys, leave poor Zach alone." I finally stopped their little argument. "They're mean." Zach whined, getting up from his seat, and sat next to me. "Zach... What are you doing?" I looked at Zach curiously. He lifted me up, and made me sit on his lap. He put his hands around my waist, and placed his head on my shoulder, snuggling into me. I looked at Zach.

"What are you doi-" I was about to ask him, but was interrupted by growls, I stopped facing Zach and looked at the boys, their eyes are darker than their original color, and they were shaking. Over-protective....

'Ohh.... Now I see.'

"They were being mean." Zach said softly, smirking. I smacked his arms, "Stop teasing them!" I hissed, but Zach clearly wasn't listening, so he cuddled into me more.

"Zach, I promise I'll cuddle with you when we get home, but not here, the boys's wolf might take over and make a scene." I said, it was the logical thing to say.

Zach then released me, taking my words into consideration. I got up, and was tackled by the boys hugging me, and taking in my scent. They were pretty protective to say the least. The hug lasted until someone coughed, and gave us our food. We headed to their studio, because they got a call, saying that they need to record a part of their song, that was somehow not recorded by accident. Since the boys were very understanding, they said it was fine, and that we're heading there right now, to finish the unrecorded stuff. So here I am, sitting on a couch, scrolling through Instagram.

"Hey Mia, could you get me some coffee please? There's a Starbucks a couple blocks down, and it's across this street. Pleaseee??" Jonah pleaded, making me give in. I didn't have much to do anyway, so I decided that I would do something. I crossed the road, and went a couple blocks down, and as Jonah said, there was a Starbucks right there. I went inside, and ordered some coffee for Jonah. I went to the bathroom to use the restroom. Once I finished my business, I washed my hands, and headed outside, but I was bumped into someone's back. "I'm sorry-" I stopped mid sentence, when I realized who was in front of me right now... Jake turned around to face me, and his face lit up. "Ah, Mia.." He said coldly, like I was his next meal, oh the irony.

"How are you precious?" He asked, grabbing a hold of my face, which didn't last long when I pushed away. "Leave me alone." I said firmly, watching as he stumbled and regaining his balance. I didn't stay around though, I rushed to the crowd, where people were attended. 

'Jake wouldn't try anything when there are eye-witnesses.'

I headed over to the cashier, paid for the coffee, and headed towards the door, but when I reached it, I heard a voice which send shivers down my back,

 "I'll see you tomorrow my love."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N - Hey guys! I finally updated, sorry for this boring chapter but I promise it's going to get juicy.  Plus my school starts in 6 days, so I might not upload as often anymore, but I'll try my best. Anyway TYSM FOR 30.2K, LIKE WHAT?!?!?!? ILYGSM, I'LL SEE YA'LL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER- Baiii!!

2K, LIKE WHAT?!?!?!? ILYGSM, I'LL SEE YA'LL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER- Baiii!!