31

~Mia's pov~

'Oh no.. oh no.. oh no..' That sentence kept on repeating in my head, this is not good..

"How are you alive?!" Daniel asked, making Jake smirk.

"I'm a vampire, you didn't think you actually killed me, right?" Jake said in a 'duh tone', making everyone silent.

The tension was very strong, you could hear growling from a mile away, making it clear something was going on.

"What do you want?" Jack snarled, stepping in front of me, Zach's grip tightening.

"Oh, you didn't know?" Mike laughed bitterly, locking eyes with Jack.

"She's one of the reasons my fiancè died." He accused, getting a pat on the back from Jake.

"That's why I want her dead, killed, or maybe even murdered." He smirked, making all the boys growl.

"What did I do?" I whispered, clearly confused.

"What honey? Speak up." Mike ordered, making me a little confident.

"What did I do?! I didn't do anything!" I yelled at him, how dare he accuse me for something I didn't do.

He looked at me, confused and shocked, but quickly changes expression when he came to a realization.

"Do you know what you dad does?" He spat out, getting a bit angry.

"No.." I admitted, I mean... what did he do?

"You're father was a traitor! He killed my son, and my fiancè, MY MATE!" He was furious, yelling at the top of his lungs.

"My son, was everything to me! He was only 1, how heartless can your dad be?! And my mate was going to be my wife, you hear me? MINE! But you're stupid father had to ruin everything!" He said, shaking a bit.

"I-i.." I was lost for words, like what was I suppose to say? Say sorry for something I didn't do?

"Kill them first-" Mike said, gesturing to the boys, "then give me the girl." He ordered, making Jake nod his head.

Jake started running towards us, and Jonah running towards Jake.

'Let the battle begin'

Jonah made the first move, tripping over Jake. Ha! Typical.

Jake stumbled, but managed to get back his balance, his eyes turning blood shot red.

Jonah, Corbyn, Jack, and Daniel shifted, running towards Jake.

Jake threw some punches, and kicks at them, while they scratched and bit him.

Jake managed to get a grip on Daniel's neck, pulling him close to his mouth to suck his blood, but Jonah bit his leg, making him drop Daniel and scream.

The fight was bloody, and scary, making me hide my face into Zach's chest, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Stay over there." Zach said, pointing at the store I came from, which I nodded.

We tried running, key word ; tried.

Mike ran towards me, clearly wanting revenge, but Zach stood infront of me and took the impact.

They started wrestling on the ground, throwing punches at each other, "Mia- Run!" Zach demanded, getting up when Mike managed to stand up.

I turned around to run, but I heard something behind me.

"Ah, ah, ah... I didn't say you could go now, did I? Turn around." Mike said, with a shivering tone.

I hesitantly turned around, seeing Mike holding Zach, with a knife pointed at his neck.

I let a terrified scream, trembling.

"You either come here, or I let him get killed." Mike stated, pointing the knife closer towards Zach's neck.

"Mia- Don't-" Zach tried to talk, but was interrupted, "She makes her own decisions." Mike said.

"I was going to be a dad and have a happy life. But I couldn't! I bought her a new huge hat, but she never got to wore it." Mike said bluntly.

I suddenly had an idea.

"What was your son's name?" I asked urgently, making him raise an eyebrow.

"Please.. what was your son's name?" I repeated in a pleasing tone.

"His name was Ryan." He said, making me connect all the dots.

They're alive.