30

~Corbyn's pov~

I smashed my lips onto Mia's lips, sparks flying at the sudden contact.

She pulled away, and smiled sweetly.

'God, this girl is going to be the death of me.'

"Ahem.." We got interrupted by a ederly couple, smiling at me and Mia.

"I just wanted to say you guys are the cutest couple," The ederly women said, holding onto her husband.

"Aw, thank you.. My name's Mia, and this is my- boyfriend, Corbyn." Mia introduced us to the ederly couple, making them smile.

"I'm Melissa, and this is my husband Charlie." The ederly women said kindly, her husband nodding.

I sniffed the air, and smelt food at our table.

"I'm sorry, but our food is over there now, we can exchange numbers if you'd like to get to know each other more?" I asked politely, Charlie getting out his phone and giving it to me.

"Yeah, good idea, me and my wife need to go home anyway," Charlie replied, letting me type my phone number, and giving it back to him.

"Well, I'll see you very soon, Melissa." Mia said, hugging Melissa and Charlie, then seeing them leave the restaurant.

"They were nice." She commented, holding my hand, and leading me towards our table.

"Yeah, they were." I smiled, sitting down next to her.

She smiled brightly, and started eating her lasagna, while I ate my spaghetti.

After Mia finished, she put her fork and knife down, "Corbyn?" She asked suddenly, getting my attention.

"Yes?" I asked, waiting for her to continue,

"Uh.. what happens after I'm fully marked by all of you guys?" She asked while scratching the back of her head.

"I-, I don't know..." I came to a realization, that I actually didn't know what would happen.

I was- We were to caught up with everything I guess we kind of forgot what else would happen afterwards.

"I guess we just live life, no drama, just all of us together." I simply replied, making her sigh out of relief.

I was so wrong..

We shared our cheese pizza, and I paid for the meal. We went outside the restaurant to have a small stroll around the place.

"So I'm your boyfriend now, eh?" I teased, nudging her a bit.

"Oh shut up." Mia did an eye roll, and intertwined our fingers. Making me smile.

"Hey Corbyn?" She asked, getting a 'hm?' reply from me.

"Do you suddenly feel hot? Or is it just me??" She said suddenly, I touching her forehead, and she started getting dizzy.

'Oh shoot.. CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!'

"C-corbyn.. what's happening to me?" She asked frightened, I wrapped my arms around her to support her weight.

'GUYS!! I NEED ZACH NOW!' I mind-linked them, trying to restrain my wolf.

'Woah, what's up??' Jonah replying first.

'Jonah. She's in heat.' I explained, suddenly feeling protective over her.

'Where are you guys?' I heard Zach's wolf say, already on high alright.

I gave him the location of where we were, while trying to keep Mia calm.

"C-corbyn! E-everything burns" she wimpered, making me feel terrible.

"I know, I know, hold on- Zach's calming." I assured her, she gripped my shirt tightly, letting her tears flow.

"I-it hurts!" She exclaimed, then letting a muffled scream, because she covered her mouth, not wanting to make a scene.

'Come on Zach!' I scolded him, getting a growl in return.

After a few minutes, 4 wolves came from the distance, knowing that Zach was the one in front, because he went straight to Mia.

They had their clothes tied to their legs, so that they could change after they shifted, and that's just what Zach did.

He shifted to his human form, and wore his boxers in the blink of an eye.

Mia was burning up, trying her best to reduce the pain, but it clearly wasn't working. I gave Mia to Zach, and he immediately went to action.

"I'll mark you now, to make the pain go away ok?" Zach asked softly, getting an eager nod from Mia.

Zach started to kiss down her neck, making us (the rest of the guys), extremely jealous.

We all looked away, not wanting to hurt Zach because he clearly was doing nothing wrong.

As Zach was marking Mia, I heard shuffling from the side of me, meaning that the other boys has shifted into their human form, and started changinf

Just as I heard that, I felt a tap on my shoulder, making me jump.

I heard a giggle from behind me and turned around to see a very happy Mia, wrapped around Zach's arms.

"I take it that the pain is gone, and Zach marked you." I heard Daniel say, making Zach trail his nose up and down her neck.

"Yup!" Mia conrfirmed, happily.

"Let's go home. I'm tired." Jack said, rubbing his eyes.

'Typical Jack.' I rolled my eyes at his comment, of course, he wants to go back to sleep.

"Sure but-" As Mia was about to say something, we heard shuffling from the woods where Jack, Daniel, Jonah, and Zach came from, putting us on high alert.

Zach held Mia protectively, all of us facing where the noise came from.

We gasped at the sight we saw.

It was Mike and Jake... Teaming up.

"Well, well, well, look's like we found our target." Mike smirked evilly.

______________________________________
A/n - Dun dunn dunnnnnn!! Sorry for leaving you guys in a cliffhanger, but I won't be updating because I'm currently doing rehearsals, and I'm so excited to finally graduate Grade 5! SUMMER HERE I COME!!!! Tysm for reading this chapter, and ILYSM!!! ❤❤❤