34

1000+ words yet again, TYSM FOR 10K!!!
______________________________________

~Mia's pov~

"Are we still going to the party you said was this week, Jack?" Corbyn asked, raising up an eyebrow. "Uhh, if Mia wants to?" Jack replied, looking at me for confirmation.

"I said I would so, yeah.. We'll go."I confirmed, making them cheer and fist bump the air.

I rolled my eyes, stood up, and walked towards the kitchen to help Jonah with the food because, I'm starving! I can't wait any longer.

I walked into the kitchen to see Jonah struggling to make the pancake batter, scratching the back of his head. "Need any help?" I asked, coming closer, which shocked him at first because I caught him off guard, but instantly relaxed when he saw me.

"Yeah.. I guess so.." He admitted, making me giggle at his confusion.

I took the box to make the batter off of his hands, and told him to just bring the milk and cereal to the living room and eat first while I make the pancakes.

"A-are you sure about that? I mean you're starving already and I-" I cut him off from his rambling state.

"I'm fine Jonah, just eat first, trust me- I'll eat once I finished making these pancakes." I said while whisking the ingredients together and putting it on the table, getting the pan and putting it on the electrical stove, and turning it on. 

"Thanks Mia, you're the best!" He said happily, getting the things I told him to get and started walking towards the living room.

"You're welcome.." I mumbled to myself, concentrating on not burning the pancakes.

I quickly grabbed a plate and started putting my finished pancakes onto it. Once I finished, I put the spatula, pan, and mixing bowl in the sink for me to clean later. I got forks, more plates, butter, and some maple syrup from the fridge.

I distributed the pancakes evenly among the 6 of us, and put the butter and maple syrup all over the pancakes.

"Boys! The pancakes are done!" I called them in, telling them I finished with my task. A rumble a footsteps could be heard, looking at the kitchen door, all the boys stood there drooling over the food I just made.

'Yeah I know, I'm amazing right??' I sarcastically said in my brain.

"Well, don't just stand there! The food will get cold." I pointed out, making them snap out of their 'glorious'  faze.

They got a seat and sat down, getting a fork and taking a bite out of their 3 stack pancake. They moaned out, savoring the taste.

"Is it good?" I ask nervously, making them look at me if I was crazy.

Jack gulped down his pancake and spoke, "Is it good?! It's delicious Mia! You have no idea- It's so good!" The boys nodded in agreement with Jack.

I smiled cheekily at them, taking a bite from my own pancake, which was only 1, if you were wondering.

I finished my pancake first, taking it to the sink, and decided to start doing the dishes since I was at the sink. I grabbed the sponge and dish soap and started cleaning, one by one, the boys finished their pancakes, and put their plates in the sink. Instead of leaving, (Like I originally planned), they stayed and helped me finish doing the dishes. Corbyn and Daniel helped me wash the plates while Jonah, Jack, and Zach dried the plates and put it back where its suppose to be.

After we finished, we went to the living room to chill for a bit. We were a bit hyper to say the least. Daniel mentioned Zach poured like- almost half of the maple syrup's container onto his pancake, while Jonah snuck behind my back and got some coffee, meaning he was very much awake as Zach.