42 (Epilogue)

1000+ words just for you guys, hope you enjoy the epilogue ;).
______________________________________

~Mia's pov~

The girls looked at me expectantly, waiting for my answer. "Uhmm.. I don't think I can do much help since they are you ex's and-" I stuttered nervously, but I got interrupted.

"Oh- you don't have to do anything. Just help us with our makeup, and after that, we're going upstairs to the private rooms because- uhm, we're going to change clothing." Christina said, even a blind man could see through that lie.

"But-" Before I could argue, she grabbed my hand and rushed towards the bathroom, her minions following behind us. Once we arrived she dumped her makeup bag, and started putting on her foundation and such. To be honest, if you looked at her for too long, you might get traumatized at how much makeup is on her face. Like a clown- Pennywise? Is that you??

They applied their makeup while I just stood awkwardly beside them, telling them that they looked "Nice" or "Pretty", but you could tell that I was lying from the grimace on my face. They finished up by putting on some lipstick and lip balm, and packing up Christina's makeup bag. The sink was horrifc, especially small dashes of foundation and lipstick are stuck to it. "Let's go girls," Gabbie said, they got ready to leave, and as on queue, a very drunk girl came inside and started throwing up in the toilet bowl.

"Oh no- precious soul! Mia- would you help her out?" Aspen said dramatically, sounding so fake.

"I-" Once again, I got interrupted.

"Great! You're such a good person, bye!" Chritina said quickly, rushing outside, (her minions along), leaving me to help the poor girl. Me being a nice person, I went over to the girl and held her hair back, patting her back. After she finished throwing up, she rolled on her side and thanked me. I managed to get her name, which was Tera, and we exchanged a few words. I said goodbye, and focused at the task on hand.

I ran out of the bathroom and looked everywhere, begging and praying that I'm not too late. I searched from the entrance, to the bar, I also had to indure the sweaty bodies on the dance floor to find them. Which left one option left, I went upstairs to the private rooms and heard grunts and moans, 'Please don't make it be my mates. Please don't make it be my mates... Please.. I beg of you...' I kept repeating those words inside my brain, trying to reassure myself. I slightly opened one door, and see Gabbie and Jack, basically sucking their faces off. I went to the other rooms and they were the same thing, well except for Corbyn. I peaked through the door they were in.

"Corbyn, why don't you just give up? Our plan has already begun.." Christina said evilly, standing infront of Corbyn, who was tied in a chair in the middle of the room.

"I will not give up in my mate!" Corbyn growled tiredly, still a bit drowsy and dizzy.

Christina rolled her eyes, and whispered into Corbyn's ear. Corbyn froze a bit, but then said something I don't think I'll ever forget.

"You're right, she isn't worth it. Why am I still fighting for her? I need to let go. She doesn't deserve anything we've given to her." Corbyn said angrily, making Christina grin like the maniac she is.

"I don't love her, and I never will."

"Good boy," Christina said, then proceeded to kiss his cheek. I ran away right after he said those words, trying to not expose myself from stalking, because sobs were coming out of my mouth. Tears streamed from my face, 'I'm such an idiot. Idiot! Idiot! No one loves me- I mean who would?!' I was shouting at myself for being so stupid. I bumped into someone, but couldn't care less.

"Darling, why are you crying?" I looked up to see Jake, but to my surprise he was concerned.

"I-I wanna go home." I said in monotone voice. I felt lifeless.

Jake grimaced, "I'm going to call Logan, I don't think I can bring you home without drinking all your blood." Jake stated grabbing his phone and dialing his brother.

After a couple minutes, he finished the call, and looked at me in pity. "Why are you helping me?" I couldn't help but ask, I mean this is the guy that tried to drink my blood multiple times.

"Look, I'm not heartless. I know what it's like to be cheated on. So, take this as a pass. Next time I see you, you won't be alive got it?" Jake tried to keep it a friendly conversation but got side tracked. Logan came shortly after, lending me a ride to the house. The whole trip home I was thinking about the whole thing.

"Logan.." I started slowly, trying to comprehend my idea. I got a hum in response.

"I need your help." I said, slowly.

"What do you need help with?" Logan said, slightly curious.

"I will tell you, but promise me that you'll not tell the boys. Please." I said pleadingly, I really need this plan to work.

"I promise. I want to help in any possible way, I like you like a sister I've never had, and since you're in... this condition, I think it's a good time." Logan simply stated.

"I'm going to pack up, and buy a plane ticket for myself, get on a plane and never come back. I'll bring all my things, like I was never here. I'll also delete all my accounts, because I don't want to get caught." I told him my idea.

"But you have so many followers, all that effort for nothing?"

"It's worth the risk." I said, not like it's a big deal or anything.

"Okay, then you better pack up now." Logan said, surprising me that he's actually following my plan. Wasting not time, I hopped out of the car, got a suitcase and started packing. Once I was done and bought a plane ticket online, I put my things into the trunk, got into the front seat, and Logan drove us to the airport. "One question, how will I text you? Because for sure you'll change your number, and stuff.." Logan asked.

"I remember your number, so I'll just text you in my new number." I said, looking outside the window, 'I'm really going to miss this place.'

The trip to the airport was silent, and once we arrived, I got my things, hugged Logan, we said our goodbyes, and I was off to start a new life.

I checked in, and did everything necessary that I had to do. I waited in the waiting area, and closed my eyes, hearing those awful words come from Corbyn's mouth.

"Flight 216, trip to New York City, now boarding passengers." The lady on the intercom said, 'I guess this is my flight.'

I boarded my flight, and sat in the window seat. The plane lifted off, while I stared at Los Angeles one last time.

'I guess this is a start of a new life. Until we meet again guys, Until we meet again...'

THE END

______________________________________

A/n - Damn guys, liked the chapter? I'll do an extra pov, once I have time... If you are wondering... Yes- there will be a second book. I'm not gonna leave you guys hanging ;). I just want to say thank you for getting me to 47.6k reads and 1.52k votes!! I started this book just for fun, and I didn't know I had the talent to write. Just so you guys know, the next book will be called "We Meet Again" and will be published on this account, until next time... Baii!!

 Baii!!