23

~Mia's piv~

"Can I pet them?" I asked, holding back a squeal.

Daniel raised an eyebrow up.

"Pleaseee!!!" I technically whined, THEY LOOK SO FREAKING FLUFFY!!!

Daniel chuckled,

"You're so adorible." Daniel's eyes became blank for a second.

I was about to ask what was that about but he beat me to it.

"They said you can pet them." Daniel stated.

I looked back at the other boys and let out a tiny squeal.

I kneeled on the ground and cautiously let my hand out to pet them.

The brown wolf stepped forward first and licked my hand. Which I figured to be Jack.

I giggled and started petting its head.

Jonah was a black wolf, Zach was brown with black streaks, and Corbyn was a grey wolf.

The others started moving closer to me, one on each side of my hips ; Zach and Corbyn.

Jonah rested his head on my shoulder, and Jack put his head on my lap.

Suddenly, Jonah started to lick my face, which made me giggle alot.

"Jonah stop!! It tickles!" I giggled for him to stop, but that seemed to encourage him more to do it.

For the next 10 seconds, the others started to join and lick me everywhere.

"Gross!! Guys!!" I covered my face, so that they won't lick my lips, I mean who knows what they licked before?

"Daniel help mee!!" I called out to him, but he just started to laugh.

"You're on your own!" Daniel said, laughing out loud.

I immediately got a perfect plan,

"FIRST ONE TO ATTACK DANIEL WILL MARK ME NEXT!" I bribed them, shouting it out.

First it got the attention of Jonah, which he turned around to face Daniel.

Daniel's face suddenly dropped, "Don't you do it Jonah," Daniel warned Jonah.

But it clearly didn't work when Jonah pounced on Daniel, making him fall to the ground with a loud thud.

Daniel groaned and rolled over, Jonah came back to me and started licking my hand.

I giggled and pet his head, "Hehehe, guess you'll mark me next," I said to Jonah.

Zach, being the childish person he is, accidentally pushed Corbyn over, which made Jack fall over also.

Uh-oh, here we go..

Jack got up first and tackled Zach to the ground, Jonah, seeing what happened and started to get in with the fun, tackled Corbyn down when he started to get up.

They started to tackle and push each other around, in a playful way.

"Hey, Daniel?" I called out to Daniel.

"Mhhm?" He hummed in response.

"What made the situation at the park to happen?" I question him,

He instantly stiffened,

"Well.." He started off,

This is going to be a long story..