Extra Pov

(I recommend listening to this when you see the "*****" enjoy reading!)

~Zach's pov~

I felt terrible. I had a massive headache when I woke up, and I have no idea what happened last night. For some odd reason, I felt empty, like my heart is broken, and I have no idea why. This pain felt very familiar, like when Mia's gone somewhere, and I'm not near to feel her presence. I sat up, and rubbed my forehead, I wanted to get up and go get some aspirin, but I've realized that- this isn't my bed, nor our house. I looked to my side, and see a figure cuddled into my side. I almost freaked out right then and there. Why? Because this- person doesn't have Mia's scent.

I slowly uncovered the blacket from this person's face, 'Aspen? ..... Don't tell me that I slept with her, please..' There was one way to find out, I slowly removed her arm around me, and got out of bed, 'Oh my-..', I was freaking naked. I couldn't believe myself, I got my clothes, changed into them, and ran out of the room to try to find the boys. When I got out, all of them were outside their rooms, looking frantic.

"Where's Mia? We need to find her now!" Jonah said, in a panic tone.

"Everyone- search through the whole house, if we can't find her, meet at the entrance and we're running home in our wolf form." Jack ordered, making us all get to work.

My heart was beating so fast, I couldn't believe I slept with my ex, how could this happen? I know I had alot of shots and beer, but that just doesn't make sense. I checked the kitchen, and bar. There were alot of passed out teenagers, that will for sure get a major headache from their hangover. 'That's what you get for drinking irresponsibly.' I said in my head. 'Can't blame them, not like they've done something as bad as this.' My wolf fired back, 'Where were you when this happened?!' I asked angry, why didn't he do something about it? 'What do you mean 'Where was I?!', where's your common sense now-a-days?! My theory is that someone spiked our drink, drugged us and put wolfsbane in it. They obviously knew we were werewolves.' The smarter part of me (my wolf) said.

I met the boys at the entrance, since I had no luck in finding Mia in the kitchen and bar. Corbyn was discussing stuff with them, and I saw that they visibly tensed. "What's going on?" I asked curiously, wondering why they all tensed. Corbyn started explaining as much as he could remember, then explained that he was tranquilized, and everything after that was a blur. "Let's get home. Here, I found some rope in the storage room." Daniel informed use, giving us on peice each. We all went outside, and stripped off our clothes. We tied our clothes to our foot, and shifted into our wolves, since it was faster like this.

We ran, and finally made it home for wait felt like half an hour. We quickly shifted back, and pulled on our clothes. We ran upstairs to Mia's room. Empty. We split up and tried to find any sort of item that belonged to Mia. My hope was hanging from a tiny string, holding onto it like my life depended on it. "Jonah, call Mia's number. She will still have her phone, since it isn't here." I said, making Jonah whip out his phone and dial her number, putting on speaker.

"I'm sorry, but the number you have called is non-existent. This number has either been deleted, or blocked you. Please press 1, for further information." The robotic lady said, making me worry.

"What have we done?.."

*****

Ever since Mia has left, we've been a disaster. We took a break from our work, since we needed it, and became extremely depressed. This all happened one week ago. We've all been in our rooms, the only time we go out is to get food, our it's an emergancy in our work. I tried not to cry every night, knowing that she isn't here with us, in our arms, and safe. But that never works, I manage to find myself crying or sobbing silently. I'm currently in my room, trying not to cry, curled up in a ball, hugging my pillow.

"I've always been a part of those cool kids, I don't know pain the way that you know it now.. Just hear me out." I sang sadly, closing my eyes.

"Born as a boy, I'm taught to not feel, so I only found a way to suppress it all.. My walls are tall." Memories of Mia, and us flash through my brain.

"But the winds has changed, my walls are weakening, they're gonna fall soon.. and I'm gonna need you. It's been night for days, and I don't feel the same they're gonna fall soon, and I'm gonna need you..." I choked out, tears rolling down my face.

"Please come back.." I said, wiping away my tears.

'We're going to get you back, I promise.' I say, slightly determined, but these two words keep coming back to my head, making me want to cry again.

'I'm sorry.'

______________________________________

A/n - Woop!! Finished this book!! Sorry for the sad chapter, but it will get better. I promise! :). Thank you so much for 50.5k!! I can't thank you guys enough!! I'm currently trying to do the Introduction in book 2, so.. Thank you so much for everything!!

The 2nd book will be a bit delayed, but I will announce when the book is published, so don't worry

The 2nd book will be a bit delayed, but I will announce when the book is published, so don't worry. It might take a bit, since I will have my mid-terms (exams) in a week or two so.. wish your girl some luck. I'm not sure if I could update, but I will once I have the time. Bye guysss!! See ya in the next book. ;)