29

(A/N - You're welcome XD, this chapter is extra long for you guys!1000+ words. P.S, give me some questions, because I might do a Q&A for the next chapter! Baiii!!)

~Mia's pov~

Corbyn growled at Zach, making him chuckle.

I hugged Corbyn tighter, trying to calm him down.

"I can't wait after Corbyn marks Mia, I-" Zach began to brag,

"Zach! Stop it." I snapped at him, making him immediately shut his mouth.

"Apologize to each other, now." I demanded, looking at them.

They whined, and muttered 'sorry's' to each other.

"Can I talk to you in private, please?" Corbyn whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

"S-sure.." I stuttered, him dragging me away from the others.

After we were out of the other's view, I stared at Corbyn confused,

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked, making him smile widely.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date today.. at 9?" He asked slightly blushing,

I smiled softly, "Of course!" I agreed, looking at the time ; 4:06 p.m

Dang, I have 4 hours and 54 minutes, better not waste time.

"Welp, I better get ready. Bye Corbs!" I kissed his cheek and went upstairs to my room.

Locking my door, I quickly went to my closet.

I decided to pick a black t-shirt, and some ripped jeans. I didn't pick a dress because who knows where we were going. Plus, I remembered Jack saying that there's a party this week, which I am very excited about.

Heading towards my bathroom, I turned on the shower at the perfect temperature.

I put my clothes on the vanity mirror, next to the sink. Taking off my clothes, I got into the shower and started to wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner.

I used a bar of soap, and started washing my body. I stopped over the scar, from the flashback I had yesterday of my dad with his belt.

I grimaced at the memory, 'Why was I getting back the memories now? This is so weird...'

I quickly washed my hair and body, and got out of the shower, wrapping a big fluffy towel around me.

I took a minute to admire the bathroom, 'I know, weird right?'

I realized that the vanity mirror had makeup inside it already. Which was odd, but I didn't question it.

I changed into my outfit, and plugged my blow-dryer to the outlet, drying my hair.

After drying my hair for bit, I stopped and wrapped it with a dry towel, wanting it to not be wet.

I got some blush, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, and some make-up powder.

Testing my skills, (because I never really used make-up) I can say I did a pretty good job.

I looked at the mirror, and I was shocked by myself!

Like, it's not everyday you get free makeup in your vanity mirror now, right?

I looked amazing, if I do say so myself. I was able to even curl my eyelashes without cutting it off! 'What a miracle!'

I rinsed my hands, and checked the time ; 8:56 p.m.

I got out of the bathroom, hastily grabbed a jacked and my purse, and headed to the stairs.