41

~Corbyn's pov~

Once we arrived at the party, Jack, Jonah, and I decided to stick together, since we all wanted to get a drink. Daniel and Zach went to play beer pong or something, we couldn't hear them over the deafening music. Mia got lost into the crowd of people, and I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this, but Jack and Jonah assured me that everything was alright.

"Are you sure Mia's alright?!" I shout over the music, trying to make sure everything's fine.

"What?!" Jonah shouted back, putting his hand behind his ear, trying to hear me.

"ARE YOU SURE MIA'S ALRIGHT?!" I shouted back, clearly annoyed.

Jonah winced, and rubbed his ear. "Geez- I heard you the first time, you didn't need to scream. My ears are sensitive!" Jonah whined, "and yeah- Mia's 100% fine. I promise." Jonah answered my question.

We finally made it over to the bar, (after getting squished by many sweaty bodies),  and we all ordered a drink. We decided to get something not as strong, because we wanted to drink responsibly, unlike many of the people here.

I nudged Jack's shoulder, making him look at me. "Hey, are you getting a weird vibe? Like something bad is going to happen?"

"Look Corbyn- chill alright? We're here to party and have a good time. Stop worrying! Plus, I think Mia's already found some friends. I mean- come on! Who wouldn't love her?" Jack exlaimed, waving his right hand around, while taking a sip of his drink.

'It's not my fault I feel something bad is going to happen.' I roll my eyes at him, and took a sip from my own drink.

'You're not the only one..' My wolf's voice said, his voice weary.

Okay, now I start to feel uneasy, my wolf's voice never comes out unless it's very important.

'What do you think will happen?' I ask, really needing the answer.

'I'm not sure.. but I know it's not going to be good.' My wolf answered.

'Wow, thanks. That's really helpful.' I said, sarcasm dripping from my words.

My wolf just snickered, going back to his normal silent self. I really want to get to the bottom of this. Detective Corbyn on the case! "Do you really think she's alright?" I asked one last time.

"Stop being paranoid Corbyn! Geez!" Jack groaned in annoyance, putting his hand on his face a dragging it down.

"Okay- geez, I was just asking." I grumbled.

"Guys, I have to go to the bathroom," Jonah stated.

"Me too." Jack said, getting up and looking at me, expecting an answer.

"Fine- since I have nothing else to do." I just shrugged, and followed them to the bathroom. I just washed my hands and fixed my hair, while they did their business. Once we all went out, Zach and Daniel already appeared drunk. Which is likely expected, because they played beer pong the whole time since we've been here, it was bound to happen.

We reached our stools, and sat down, putting the drinks in our hands.

"I declare a toast-" Zach said drunkenly, raising up his drink, we just looked at him, and then gave in, raising our drinks and clanking them to each other.

"3- 2- 1- drink up!" Daniel said, chugging down his drink.

Jack, Jonah, and Zach chugged down their drink, while I just decided to wait for a bit. Suddenly, Jack and Jonah started feeling very, very drunk. Which is unusual, because they only get drunk if they drink like 12 bottles of beer or more.

Then...

I hear heals clacking on the floor with my super hearing. I look behind me, and see the person I wanted to see last.

"Hi Corbyn! I missed youuu" She said, bringing her lower lip out, pouting.

"Christina." I growled, she smells a bit like Mia, so I knew something was up.

"Why so fiesty all of a sudden? Aren't you happy to see me?" Christina raised an eyebrow, eyeing me up and down.

I looked behind me, and couldn't believe what I saw.

Jack and Gabbie, Jonah and Tatum, Zach and Aspen, and lastly Daniel and his ex, Brie.

Slowly, I start putting the peices together. I studied them, the other boys were all over their ex's, which makes me sick to my stomach. They would never do that. Not to Mia. Not ever.

"What did you d-" Before I could say anything, I felt a sting in my neck.

"Geez, you were always the smart one-" Christina took something out of my neck, the item that stinged me.
"-but not smart enough." I turned around immediately, looking at Christina, one thing caught my eye, and it was in her hand ; A tranquilizer.

"Poor Mia, I guess she'll have to see her mates cheating on her." Christina said evilly, smirking.

My eyes widened, and I started to feel dizzy and numb.

"Nighty night Corbyn."

'That's the last thing I heard before I was off into the darkness'