Chapter Five

We walked to the park in silence and I didn't dare look at him even though I felt his eyes on me a few times. I wanted to ask what his problem was but for some reason he was all of a sudden intimidating to me.

    I'm not sure if it's because he knows everything about me or because he's practically stalking me!

    "So what do you usually do at the park?" He asked as we sat at a bench.

   "Homework." I opened my bag and started to take out math.

    "Anything else?" He asked.

    "Well, I also talk to ... you... on Snapchat." I said and looked off into the distance.

    "Well, why don't we talk right now like we use to. How was your day anything exciting happen?" He asked.

    "Nope, except this annoying kid in my 5th hour." I said.

    "Hey!" He gave me a smile and looked off to the distance. "I really want to get to know the real you." He looked back with a glint in his eyes. I looked away and sighed.

    "Why? I'm not very interesting."

    "From what I've seen today your pretty interesting to me." I looked back at him and saw him staring right at me.

    "How am I interesting?" I asked.

    "Your the secret Instagram star of the school, your a genius on the piano, and I have a feeling that there's a lot more about you I haven't figured out yet." He laughed.

    "I promise this is it." He stared into my brown eyes and I felt myself looking into his. I wanted to look away but for some reason his eyes were just too cute!

    "I think there is more. More that not even you know about yourself. I'm going to find it out. All of it!"

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey!!! I know this one was way short but my mind was trying to think of something to bring both Skyler and Asher closer together. The next chapter will be more eventful I promise! I want to hear whatever one is thinking so just comment! Please  and vote so other people will comment!!
I will update sooner this time!
Bye!!