Chapter Six

I was back in class the next day and Asher hadn't shown up. I figured he be late again so what's the point in worrying.

"I told you to stay away!" Melissa slammed her hand down on my desk and I didn't jump I just stared up at her.

"I don't know what your talking about." I said. I pulled my book out and started reading.

"Why does he have a picture of you?" Katie asked. I sighed at the realization of what they're talking about.

"I really don't know why he has it." They looked at me with disbelief.

"I don't believe you!" Of course you don't. "I want to know why he was framing it and make a gift for you!" She screamed to me.

"I don't know." I said she was pissed.

"You know what you are a liar and pathetic. I don't see why you think you're so high and mighty. But compared to me you'll be nothing more the a useless-"

"Melissa!" I hear Asher say from behind her.

"Asher!" Both Katie and Melissa turned
around so quick that you could have never of known they were facing the other way. "She's was getting annoying and I was just trying to show her who's boss."

"Unless your God, you are not her boss." Asher was enraged and I made me slightly surprised.

"Can I talk to you outside?" Melissa said she looked at both Katie and me. "Alone!" Asher nodded and they walked out.

"Do you see what you did?" Katie asked looking at me."Melissa is right, you'll never be anything." She walked to her spot and I realized that the whole class was watching, even the teacher.

We started the lesson but you could still hear the screams from out side. We were all slightly listening on them. When Asher walked in everyone pretend to do things. Asher came and sat next to me and sighed.

"How bad was it in here?" He asked.

"Bad, everyone was listening for your fight. Even Mrs. Ivory." He laughed but I was confused.

"I knew that would happenbut I was talking about you. Did they say anything rude to you?" He looked at me and I just shrugged.

"Well yeah they always do when someone messes with Melissa and her 'perfect life' but it's nothing I couldn't handle." I started on the detail paper for our photo project as I tried to move on.

"Well I'm still sorry," he said. I shook my head. "I have something for you." I looked over to him confused as he started to go through his bag.

"What?" I asked. He laughed.

"Right... here!" He pulled out the photo he had taken of me and I was placed on a plaque with piano keys and piano symbols burned in. It was painted like a piano and there was a saying that said keep dreaming your dreams. I smiled and noticed the picture. He had cleaned it up a bit and it wasn't a bad picture.

"What's this for?" I asked taking it from him.

"Well I was just messing around when I took the photo but I was told it was your birthday a few weeks ago then everything with the piano happened and well, happy birthday!" I looked at him.

"Who told you about my birthday?" I was confused. No one knows my birthday.

"No one, I was making up a lie to try and explain it. I never would have thought it would be true." He laughed a little.

"Okay, sure." I put the plague in my bag. "So, for my own curious reasons, what happened with you and Melissa? Did she tell you not to ever talk to me again?" I asked. He laughed and looked at the desk.

"No, I broke up with her." I could have fallen out of my chair! That's how surprised I was. They've been dating since Freshman year!

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't like it when people are mean to my friends." He smiled to me.

"So you broke up with her because of me?" I asked. He only nodded.

He will be the reason I die!
————————————————————
Hey!! So this was a little longer and it took a lot out of my weight era block! If there are any spelling or grammar I'm sorry I'll blame my editor. But I'd need to know what I miss or if I did anything good so comment and vote so more people can read thank you!
Bye!!