Chapter Twenty Six

Class went by fast and they were really boring. Mackenzie and Jason had the same lunch as me and the twins so we hanged out with them. Asher didn't have the same hour as me so we were apart all day. It didn't bother me much and he texted me in each class because he can't pay attention to his classes.

When the last bell of the day rang Jason, Dustin, Mackenzie, and the twins followed me to where me and Asher promised to met.

"And that's why microwaving Peeps is very dangerous!" Jason said when he finished telling his story. The twins got a long with everyone pretty fast and I was yet again the quiet one of the group but that didn't bother me all that much.

"Michael! We should drive to the store and get some Peeps so we can microwave them!" Blaise smiled to his brother and Michael agreed with him.

"Drive? Did you guys get your license over the summer?" I asked and they nodded.

"Yeah, when are you getting yours? I know you have your permit so when are you getting your license?" Michael asked.

"Some time in November." I shrugged and the twins talked with Jason and Dustin.

"Hey, Skyler! I want to exchange numbers. If you want to." Mackenzie said to me. I nodded and I gave her my number. Asher was running a little late but they stayed with me till he showed up.

"Sorry, Skyler! Actually, I have to leave with Dustin and Jason. We have a meeting." Asher said and kissed me after saying so. I nodded understanding and he smiled down to me.

"Okay, bye Mackenzie!" Jason kissed her cheek and they left.

"Well, you want a ride Skyler?" Blaise asked but I thought about it. They still don't know where I live.

"No, I'm good."

"You live right next to us. It won't be any trouble." Michael said. I started to feel guilty and I was about to give in when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay guys. Skyler already promised she'll help me pick a dress out after school. I'll take good care of her." She said and the twins nodded. We said our goodbyes and went to the cars.

"You didn't have to do that." I said to her and she smiled.

"Yeah I did. Now will you actually go to the mall with me?" I thought about today and everything I had left to do. I had my lessons and Asher was coming over for dinner.

"I don't know. I've got a date I guess and I-"

"Let me help you get ready!! Please!! No cheerleaders ever let me help! I'm kind of the odd one out between them." I smiled to her.

"Yeah that sounds great! But I have something I have to do before I get ready so you can come by at 3:30. She smiled and lead me to her car.

"Well then! You can't stop me from offering you a ride. After all, I need to know where you live." She smirk and I got in her Mini Cooper.

    We drove and I had her drop me off at my house. We said goodbye and I waited till she left so I could make my way across the street. When she had left my vision I went over and started my lesson. We went threw a few songs and when I was about to leave Mr. Kasper stopped me.

"Skyler, you haven't picked any college. You could have almost anything you want. Your grades are high and with you're talented, any school you choose could be yours!" She said happily.

"I know. I'm look at this school in Florida but I'm not sure." I told her and she smiled.

"At lest you're looking. I'll see you tomorrow dear." I went across the street and went in. It was quiet in the house since my dad wasn't home yet. I waited patiently for Mackenzie and when she came she happily knocked on my door.