Chaptet Fifteen

I haven't told Asher about my chance to go to my dream college. We've been together a week now and today I finally got the chance to go out. Our first date. I think I'm gonna hurl!

    I was makeing myself look good with some skinny jeans and a black blouse. I pulled my hair out of the ponytail I always have it in. I brush through it for what could have been an hour.

    I waited in my room texting Asher.

[Skyler's * and Asher's •]

    • What'cha doing Crazy Cat!•

    * My stupid boyfriend is supposed to pick me up for our first date*

    • I love it when you refer to me as your boyfriend! ;)•

    * Lol where are you?*

    • outside•

    Ding Dong!

    I rushed to the door before my dad could open it. I slid in front of him before he could make it.

    "That's for me I'll see you later tonight dad!" I say. I waited to see if he would leave but he stood waiting for me to open the door. I haven't really told him this was a date just that I was hanging out with Asher. He would freak if he knew this was a date.

    When I realized he wasn't moving for anything I sighed and opened the door. I tried to squeeze through the door crack opened a little but my dad pulled the door open.

    "Hello sir!"Asher smiled. I look to my dad. He looked like he could kill.

    "I'm Brad, Skyler's father you must be Asher." He held out a hand for Asher to shake. Asher did and smiled happy. From behind my father I signaled to Asher.

  It's NOT a date!

    He nods and smiles to my dad. "I'm just going to take her out to an amusement park with some other friends." My dad smiled happily.

    "Okay by dad!" I kiss my dad on the cheek and pulled Asher's away.

    "It was nice to met you sir!" Asher said as I pulled him off. We got in the car and I heard Asher laughing.

    "Are you that excited to go on our date?" He grinned to me and I smiled back.

    "Yes I am! And if you stayed any longer you would have been trapped forever!" I laughed and he laughed with me.

    He took me to the amusement park like he promised and we had a good time. Later on in the night Asher took me to dinner at Olive Garden.

    "Did you enjoy your time?" He asked me when our food had finally showed up.

    "Yes! I don't remember having this much fun before!" I laughed. He smiled to me.

    "Your laugh is the most adorable thing I have ever heard." I blushed and looked away. "But your blush is cuter!" I blush harder and covered my face with my hands. I felt two hands come up and pull mine away from my face.

    "You're doing this on purpose!" I say and he laughed. "Stop it!"

    "Sorry, your just so adorable!" We started eating and when we I got home Asher walked me to the door again and I look through the window by the door and saw the lights were all off.

    "I had a good time. I really did!" I smiled. Asher chuckled.

    "Good, does that make you free on Valentine's Day?" I remembered that Chocolate Sale Eve was coming up. I smiled.

    "I'm free Chocolate Sale Eve- I mean Valentine's Day!" Asher laughed and pushed  hair out of my face and I let his hand linger on my cheek.

    "I like the sound of that." He laughed and came in close to me. Oh god! I closed my eyes waiting and our lips locked together. OH GOD! When he let go I was dazed. Oh god... He chuckled at the look on my face.

    "Talk to you later." He left to his car and I watched him pull out. What is with this guy and kissing me at the door? Is it a thing guys do? I have no clue?

    "What are you doing to me Asher?" I sit on the step in front of my house. I couldn't go in just yet. I remembered that I still have to tell Asher about my college opportunity. If I pick some where far will I have to say goodbye or will it end before then? I can't tell him. If we're still together by the end of seniors year I'll tell him.

————————————————————
Hey! I know it's short but it's what I could do for this weekend I'll probably post tomorrow it all depends. So Skyler and Asher kissed but she might be leaving see what happens next on Valentine's Day!
Till next time
Bye-bye!