Chapter Eighteen

Three months and twenty four days since Valentine's Day. We had made it threw the whole rest of the year dating with out anyone noticing. To be honest I'm extremely surprised we made it this long.

    We've had plenty of days like Valentine's Day and each was just as exciting! With the summer being here now Asher was off to the football camp the school has. It's the day before he leaves and he had asked me to play piano for him and I really don't know why. I walked across the street and saw Asher waiting for me.

    "I don't know why you want me to play you've heard me before." I don't really like playing in front of people. It makes me nervous and the thought of someone just sitting there watching and is doing nothing but listen it's just weird. At lest when my teacher listens I know she's looking for critics.

     Asher put an arm around me and laughed. "I need something to listen to when I'm gone from my girlfriend." He said and waved his phone in front of me.

    "You are not recording me! I'm going to mess up and it's going to sound horrid!" He just laughs.

    "No it won't! Come on can't I just have your sweet playing with me as I go through the summer? I'm going to miss you and I won't have the will to live if I don't have something to remember you." He said and opened the door to the church for me.

    "Fine," I said reluctantly. "But you have to text my each night when you get the chance!" I say and he smiled.

    "I was going to do that anyways!" He kisses my cheek and we walked into the room that my teacher was in.

    "We have Asher joining us today... again!" I say but she smiled

    "The charmer in back!" She laughed when he gave the old lady a glamour smile.

    "I swear if you start flirting with her again!" I whisper to him since she has bad hearing and wouldn't be able to hear me.

    "Afraid she'll take me away?" He grinned to me.

    "Shut up!" I shoved him playfully. I sat down and played. I looked over and saw him recording. I almost missed the right note but I caught myself before I could.

When I was done we said goodbye to my teacher and me and Asher walked out together. "Alright, Skyler Kitty! You and me are going to have a goodnight, just the two of us!" Asher says excited.

"I don't know. I should be at home if my parents actually notices I'm gone." I say. He grabs my hands and steps in front of me.

"Please, it's my last day and then I won't see you till the first of August!" He said and pulled my hands close to his chest.

"If you start being a bad example-" I was cut off.

"I'm not a bad example! If I was a bad example there's somethings we would have done already." He gave me the look that I always see when he refers to sex. I blush violently. I pull my hand from his hold and slap is shoulder. He laughs at me as my face still burned by the embarrassment.

"Sorry, I promise you it's just going to be a night between us! No one else! Please!" I looked away when he gave me his pleading look. He pulled me chin back to face him and he kissed my lips to try and persuade me.

"Please." He said and pressed his forehead against mine.

"Fine! But I swear that I won't fall for this again!" He smiled. He lead me to his car and I heard him mumble.

"You said that the last twelve times." He snickered and opened the truck door for me like he always does. I got in and buckled up. He smiled to me when he started driving down the road.

"What evil plot do you have planned?" I said giving him my suspicious look.

"I'm going to gave you the dream summer date with Asher Jayfire!" I laugh.
"And what tricks do you have up your sleeves? That I haven't seen." He looks over to me and smiles.

"I'll have you know, that I have plenty of summer dates that only work during summer!" He said.

"You're usually at camp over the summer. How would you have time for these summer dates?" I asked.

"Well, the cheerleaders go to the camp too." He stopped and I looked out the window. Other girls again! I try not to get jealous but it's hard. Girls fawn all over him because they think he's still single. I have to watch and I can't have him at my side all the time or Melissa would skin me alive!

"I didn't mean to tell you that. I know how you feel about all this. And I just didn't want to worry you." I looked over to him and put a fake smile on.

"It's okay, it's just difficult but I trust you." He smiles to me and takes my hand.

"This is why I don't deserve you! I promise nothing with happen with any of the other girls!" I looked out the window again and nodded. He squeezed my hand but I didn't turn to see him.
"I know Skyler. It's hard it really is but you are the only girl! Look how far we've gone! I only have eyes for you!" I blinked away the tears that threaten to fall. I nodded but still didn't turn to face him. He dropped my hand and started driving again. When I felt he wasn't looking at me I turned around. But the minute I turned his head looked right at me.

"Skyler! Why are you crying?" I shook my head.

"I'm not crying!" I sounded slightly a fended.

"Seriously, Skyker? If your not okay with it you don't have to lie."

"I'm not okay with it! But I have to be, your going to be around other girls. You're just... around them a lot. I don't want to sound needy or anything-" he stops me.

"You're not being needy. Your my girlfriend it just like when ever I see you around Cade. I don't like it at all. So, when I get back from camp you and me will go public if you want." I smile and he grabbed my hand again.

"Okay, One question though, why after camp?" I asked. He nodded.

"Because the minute I say something on Instagram everyone that follows me will know. If I leave they're going to try and destroy you. I want to be here in case they get rude." I nodded and finally understood.

"Okay, we're here." He said. I look out and see his house.

"Your house?" I questioned. He gave me a look and I turned red.

"It's not like that Skyler kitty!" He laughed. "My sister is here! We're going to have a movie marathon and Kelly will be joining us because she loves human interaction! Then I'm taking you out to eat after wards." He hopped out of the car and before I had opened the door Asher opened it and lifted me out of the truck.

    "You and me Skyler! Always you and me!" He said and kissed me. I wrapped my hands around him and when we stopped I giggled.

    "Okay let's go before your neighbors start starring!" He smiled and pulled me to the house. I was going to go public with Asher.  I'll be able to be around him when ever I want now. But a summer without him and we're still secret and there's going to be Cheerleaders. I only hope he'll be with me by the end of the summer.

————————————————————
Hey!  I know it's been a while but I finally got the confidence back! It took a lot out of me and I know this isn't the best but it's important for now and I know I did a big time skip I'm just lazy! I will be posting slowly because I have a busy week but there will still be updates!
Pleas vote and comment
Till next time
Bye-bye!!