Chapter Twenty Eight

We were silent in the car for a long time. Asher seemed pretty angry with everything that just happened. He didn't look at me and I didn't make a sound.

When we made it to the burrito place we agreed on earlier with his parents neither of us got out we just sat silence. I wanted to say something but what do I say?

"Why'd you pull me out of there?" Asher asked angry. I looked over to him but he still had his head turned away from me.

"What do you mean?" I asked. That's when he looked me in the eyes.

"Why did you stop me from yelling at Melissa? I could have saved you a lot of problems in the future!" He said so frustrated.

"I don't need you to fight off my problems. Besides, you might have regretted somethings you would say." I said calmly so he might calm down.

"I know you don't need me but I saw something I didn't like! I wanted to take care of it!" He said and he was rising his voice with each word.

"Why are you yelling?" I said calmly and he took a deep breath.

    "Maybe if you showed them the you I know it would be easier for you." I looked at him confused.

    "Why would I have to prove myself it them? If they don't like me that's not my fault." He shook him head and sighed.

    "No, that's not what I meant."

    "What did you mean then?" I asked a little angry.

    "Just that I know they would love the Skyler I know! You're creative, talented, and beautiful! You're just closed off to everyone." I took a deep breath and turned my whole body to face him.

    "I understand what your saying, but why-" there was a knock on Asher's window. We looked over and saw Kelly smiling brightly. We both got out of the car and went in with everyone.

    "There you guys are." Linda said. "What took you two so long?" I smiled and shrugged.

    "We just had a few things to talk about." They all nodded understanding and Asher sat down quietly.

    When Asher dropped me off at home I didn't say anything I just got out of the car and went in side. Asher drove away quickly but at the moment I didn't care.

    I went to my room and just plopped myself down and sighed. I've had so much stress on my mind and I just wanted to let everything go.

    Why was everything so much easier when I was alone? Why did Asher have to sit next to me in photo?

————————————————————
Hey! I know this was short and probably not the best chapter I've wrote but I got something out!

Skyler is feeling conflicted about everything. Let me know what you think she should do. Also Asher is beginning to show us a different side of him.

I'm sorry I haven't been updating but I'm working on another story right now (because I can't focus on one story at a time) and I will be posting that story when it's done! So please look out for my other stories. Also look out for my short stories. A new one comes out each month.

Till next time

Bye-bye 👋🏻