Chapter Twenty one

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I haven't turned it off since school let out so I'm always up early. I was wide awake now and there was no way I'd go back to sleep. I pick up my phone and see a message from an hour ago. Asher needs to stop texting me so early!

    (Asher's text have *)

    * I wouldn't be able to talk all day so I texted now! Two weeks is too long to go with out seeing you! I wished the next weeks will go faster. I miss you!*

    After two weeks I thought it would be easier to be away but I still miss him. Everything has gotten calm in my house. With my mom gone my dad has pulled his life back together. He talks to me more and understands some of the things I like.

I don't do much now that Asher's at camp. I continue with my lessons and Mrs. Kasper (my piano teacher) has been setting up for my choice of college. I still haven't told Asher and I really don't want to!

I stills haven't picked where I want to go. At this point I could pick any college with how high my grades are and how many credits I have. I've taken so manny classes (both in the school year and over the summer) that I could get in anywhere with the right application. And with Mrs. Kasper's friend I could slide into a music school with a little edge.

Before I get out of bed I pull up my Instagram account . I haven't been on it in a while and my notifications where going crazy! I look at some post that were up. I scrolled down and gasped. Reilly, one of the cheerleaders that was at the water park, had a picture of me and Asher up. Lucky for me it was the back of my head. I look at the comments and see all the Cheerleaders talking.

Who the hell is this bitch?!?

When did Asher get a new girl?

I've been trying to get his attention since him and Melissa broke up! Who is she and how did she get him?

The comments went on and on each one wondering which girl had take the Football Captain?

I take deep breaths to stop from hyperventilating. This can't be happening! I can't even call anyone about this! What do I do?

I take a deep breath. They don't know it's me. I just have to pray they don't find out yet. When Asher told me about how the girls might retaliate I didn't know what to think!

But when I think of it now and how mean they were when I wasn't dating Asher I couldn't help but feel the need to die!

I close my phone and walks into the kitchen. It's a Thursday early in the morning so my dad is long gone. I look in the fridge and see some left over pizza from yesterday. I put it in the microwave and wait for it to beep.

      As I wait I get myself so milk. When the microwave beeped I was way too happy. I pick it up as soon as I can and take a bite.

     "Oh! Hot! Sweet mercy!" I put the plate down and take a drink of my milk. I sighed and sat on the couch with my pizza and milk. I look around the room for the remote but notice that it's on the otherwise of the room. I'm about to stand up but then I just decide it wasn't worth it.

I pull my phone out and look at post. Maybe people are so blind to my existence that they wouldn't know who's in the picture. I see a new post on the picture and curiously look at it.

Melissa: I think I know that girl!

I'm screwed... I wish I could talk to Asher about it but he's busy. I put the phone down and just eat my pizza. Oh my god pizza! You can always cheer me up!

————————————————————
Hey! I know it's been a while! But I am working on another story! I'm working hard to be able to put it all together. So, Skyler and Asher have been caught! It's going to get better I promise right now is all filler but the excitement will come soon!

Please comment and vote!

Till next time

Bye-bye! 👋🏻