The Shadow's Of A Star

Okay! In my last update of this story I told you that I could either re-write Bright Lights to give it a better flow or write a book two that would feature a new couple and maybe talk about Skylar and Asher a bit. Well the very few that answered said they wanted a book 2 so introducing!!!!!

Summary: Kelly Jayfire, the high school legend herself! Or at less that's the legacy her brother left for her

Summary: Kelly Jayfire, the high school legend herself! Or at less that's the legacy her brother left for her. As soon as she had entered Payward High School as a freshman the whole town was only expecting greatness from her, but she's not her brother. In fact, she's the exact opposite. Kelly has no interest in sports an definitely has no interest to be known by everyone in town like her brother, but it was unavoidable.

Jackson Price, the school's kindest man. Jackson was nice to everyone that he meet and no one was an exception to his kind heart. Since he was so nice no one was ever rude to him and he sat at the top of the pyramid where everyone accepted his wishes.

When Kelly seems to have taken a bad day's rage out on Jackson the whole school turns their heads to her in disbelief. The top queen had just done what no one else would dare do, and insulted the one person the whole school protects. Strangely enough, this doesn't seem to bother Jackson instead he was the exact opposite of what the school thought his reaction would be.

What did Kelly say to Jackson that's so rude but yet doesn't seem to faze him? Will Kelly be trapped inside the Jayfire legacy? Will Jackson pull out Kelly's true self? Well you'll have to read to find out!

So as you can see this book is about Kelly Jayfire, Asher's little sister. I'll talk a little bit about Asher and Skylar but this isn't their story, their story has passed on.

Please go check it out and see if you like it!

-Shipper56 👋🏻