6

This chapter may be a little confusing but I promise you everything will eventually be explained.

---

"You my friend, have a lot of explaining to do."

The two had just arrived at the attached living space of their dormitories, Wendy's first words bribing for information as they waited for the others to come.

"Explain what?" Seulgi asked innocently with a bite of her sandwich while she plopped herself down on the couch which only received a scoff from the younger one.

"I thought you just had go to her room for an hour, do her sheets and dishes then come back? You didn't tell me you're an all slave!"

"I'm not a slave!"

Wendy chuckled at the girl's resistance,

"Yes you are. She's... How do I say this? Possessive?"

Seulgi eyed the girl with a careful chew and swallow,

"What do you mean?"

The hamster couldn't keep back her chuckle at the bear's innocence.

"Awh, Seulgi. You're so naive, its deathly cute." Wendy smirked.

"And if I were to say that in front of Irene, she'd probably strangle me."

"What are you talking about?!"

"I'm saying, she's all over you. The way she looked at me when I announced who I was. When we linked arms. The door slam. Explain the goddamn door slam Seulgi."

The demand only made the raven haired girl laugh in response.

"You're crazy Wendy. She is not possessive. Maybe a little demanding with a hint of anger but not obsessed."

"And you're delusional." The Canadian snickered but the girl beside her was not having it.

"Yep, you're insane."

"Don't believe me? I'll prove it."

"How?"

A mischievous smile replaced Wendy's expression as she immediately came up with a perfect plan but a sudden loud voice and door slam made her scream. Did everyone suddenly have a door slamming kink?

"Jesus Christ! I was having a moment!" Wendy panted in exaggeration with a hand over her heart.

"A moment? Ew." Joy gagged,

"No like that you pervert!"

"Hey, I didn't mean it like that. You're the pervert here." Joy laughed with hands up in surrender.

"Ew Wendy!" Yeri shrieked in laughter with the other maknaes.

"I hate you all."

"Awh, we love you even more!" Joy and Yeri tackled the small girl in a small suffocating hug while the more normal ones trailed behind them.

"So.." Jennie raised a smirk, taking out her lunch in the process as she sat beside the confused Seulgi.

"How's it like being a slave to a Bae?"

Seulgi dragged out an annoyed groan,

"Is that what it's called nowadays? A slave?"

Lisa eagerly nodded beside Jennie,

"Well what else?"

The annoyed bear hummed. Ever since last night for the first shift, the girls have all been teasing Seulgi about Irene. It exhausted her but don't forget the mass irritation index it included.