16

The sun that hit Irene's eyes was what woke her. No slamming door. No screaming father. Just the beautiful sunshine that shot itself into Irene's room. Or so she thought as she tried to move but was held locked in place. The feeling of legs tangled with hers, arms draped around her waist, hands on her stomach, hot breath against her neck, body pressed against her back. It barged into her brain without caution. She smiled through a lip bite, looking down at the arms that inference its plead for her to stay. Stay for Seulgi. Seulgi. Whatever you do, don't leave her. The embrace that made her feel safe from all the evil of the world.

The different scent that Seulgi had adopted. Fresh water and floral. She wandered why Seulgi dropped her previous citrus one but it didn't matter. No matter the comforting aroma, Seulgi would always be Seulgi for her.

Irene's eyes wandered to the numbers on the hotel's alarm clock that stood its place on the bedside table. 8:49. She didn't know when the former assisstant's shift started. Her smile fell. Irene didn't want Seulgi to leave. Ever.

The clingy bunny took the slender hands off her stomach and intertwined her own petite ones with them, placing them on the covers in front of her chest. Her eyes closed in sync with the growing smile that pushed the frown off her face. Pure silence besides the light heartbeats coming from Seulgi. She'd do anything to just stay in that position forever. No, she wouldn't. She'd rather gaze upon Seulgi's unflawed face until the end of time.

With the thought, Irene slowly rolled over in her spot and stopped once her eyes landed on the closed mono eyes of the sleeping bear, wrapping her arms around her waist. Another bright grin cracking upon her lips. Irene studied the beautiful girl in front of her. Eyes trailing everywhere until they landed on Seulgi's lips. The lips that she kissed not once, but twice. Twice. The cabbage wanted to feel them again on hers, so badly, many times more but she didn't want to scare Seulgi away with her fantasies so instead, she let her eyes have a staring contest with them. However the contest was cut short as Seulgi suddenly mumbled something and flipped away, back now towards Irene.

The brunette giggled.

"Seulgi?" The smiling beauty whispered cautiously low.

The hibernating like bear responded with quiet.

"Wake up you bear" Irene teased.

Seulgi grumbled.

Irene smiled at the adorable noises, "Good morning."

The raven haired girl muttered something in a non existent language before flipping over to Irene, millimetre slits visible in her eyes.

"Seulgi yah..." Irene smiled and took Seulgi's hand to play with her long and slender fingers.

"Mm?" The said girl hummed and lightly smacked her lips, eyes opening a fraction more.

"I don't know when your shift begins but I promised you I'd wake you up."

"Wha.." Seulgi began, "What time is it now?"

Irene could definitely get used to Seulgi's raspy and husky morning voice.

"It's 8:53."

With a simple statement, Seulgi abruptly launched herself out of the bed and hurried towards the washroom, the leftover Irene simply blinking in astonishment.

"Seulgi?"

The bunny hopped out of the bedroom and into the empty living room where only about a dozen seconds passed before the raven burst out of the washroom already in uniform that was the opposite of neat.

"My-" The speeding woman rushed towards her shoes, "My shift starts in- gah!"

"Seulgi?!" Irene sprung towards the former assistant who was now on the floor.