22

This is kinda a sloppy filler chapter so here's some fluff.

Oh and also, I have a surprise at the end, wink wink.

---

The little bunny awoke with burning cheeks as she laid in the embrace of the hibernating bear. The two barely moved at all last night as Irene was still in the position see fell asleep in, cuddled up to Seulgi with arms wrapped around her. The solidified position brought a blushing smile on her face.

All the girl dreamt of was her and Seulgi, somewhere on a beach wrapped in a towel and eating exotic fruits while stealing kisses. She smiled even more as she recalled the few vivid moments that were of her pure imagination. How Irene wished it was real. She'd kill to be on a beach somewhere warm, possibly on their honeymoon with Seulgi and Seulgi only. Her little chuckle must've caused some commotion as she suddenly felt the lanky yet strong arms around her reposition themselves.

"Hyun...?" The raspy voice of Seulgi brought Irene's attention to the sleepy girl and her hot husky voice. The raven desperately pulled Irene even closer causing the brunette's body to squish itself against Seulgi.

"I'm right here Seulgi." Irene whispered softly with a cheeky grin at Seulgi's needy skinship.

"This isn't a dream?"

The raspiness could be added to Irene's crave list.

"No."

The bear's eyes were clenched shut but the way they formed into cresents from her smile warmed Irene in all ways possible.

Seulgi hummed and lightly squeezed Irene, planting a kiss on her neck.

"Seulgi.." Irene giggled from the tickle of her lips and breath,

"Irene.." Seulgi paused and seemed to go off in thought before opening her eyes to cracked slits,

 "I'm hungry."

The said girl laughed, "Good morning to you too."

"Good morning Hyun."

Irene couldn't get enough of the nickname. How it just rolled off Seulgi's tongue made shivers go down her spine of heat. How it made her stomach do flips. She wanted to Seulgi to say it more and more but for some reason fought against it.

"I'll make us some breakfast." Irene yawned and attempted to sit up but was firmly held in place by the raven on the mattress.

"Hm?"

"Stay with me."

"I thought you were hungry Seul." The beauty teased,

"I'd risk starvation just to be with you a little longer."

Irene took a pair of their clasped hands and brought it to Seulgi's chest that lightly rose from her breaths.

"I don't want my girlfriend to die of starvation."

The light vibrations of Seulgi's chuckles brought the same to Irene, "Girlfriend.. I can get used to that."

"You better."

The bear's mono eyes drifted to Irene who played with Seulgi's long fingers and released a long sigh of content at the innocent sight,

"I think I already am."

Irene looked up at Seulgi with those sparkling eyes and softly smiled after receiving a light kiss on the forehead.

"I keep falling and falling for you Bae." Seulgi whispered allowing Irene to turn towards the blank TV.