9

Some of you have been wandering why Seulgi is still at her job even if she has experienced so much trauma. I know you're very anxious but I'll tell you that everything will unveil itself at its own pace at the right time. Secondly, I want to acknowledge the characters. It is all fictional. Sehun is a monster in this story however, in reality he's such a gentleman. That is why I am stating that these are characters that have my attributions added to them. I am sorry if you do not like the way the characters are portrayed. Along this, in NO WAY am I trying to show or describe people who have suffered from abuse, assault, harassment and etc as "naive" and or any other characteristics. These people are some of the strongest I have ever met and I respect them greatly for it. Lastly, in NO WAY am I trying to romanticize or glorify abuse. Abuse is a very serious topic and should not be taken lightly. Said topic is used in this story to show the deep and sensitive contrast in people's lives. If I have offended anyone for any of these or anything that I have not mentioned, I am very sorry. However, I advise you not to continue reading this story as these points will reoccur. Hope you understand. Thank you.

---

The moment the dinner was terminated, Irene shot out of her seat like a spring to only held back by her father.

"In a rush, Joohyun?" Jisung eyed her carefully as she exhaled loudly.

"No.." Irene mumbled a lie which her father heard as clear as glass.

"At least be respectful and give a proper thank you to the Park's."

She obeyed with the actions of a nod and handshake to the aging couple along with a small smile and 'Thank you'.

After a show of respect to the pair that handed her the scholarship, her legs paced forced her through the grand doors, out the hall and down the long corridors. Nearly slamming into a few walls as she hurried - two inch heels nearly breaking her ankles - she rounded a sharp corner and the 'nearly' immediately dropped as she felt her body collide with an opposing broad one. The poor girl lost her balance but the strong grip of two arms pulled her to stability.

"Sorry." Irene mumbled impatiently with a dust off to her dress.

"I'll look where I'm going." The cabbage sighed and was slightly stunned to look up at the tall figure's dark eyes.

"No, no. It's my fault miss." The man bowed in apology with a grin, which permitted the little name tag on his uniform to glint off the light and allowed Irene to easily catch it. Sehun. 

'He must work here.' Irene thought.

"Are you.. Are you a crew member?" The '91 liner's eyes gazed upon the silver plate as Sehun's eyes fell to her locked target and chuckled,

"You could say that. I'm Sehun. What's the name of the beautiful woman standing in front of me?"

"Irene." The compared short girl bowed and ignored the compliment.

"Can I ask you a slightly weird question?"

Sehun nodded with a smile, "By all means."

"Do you know a girl named Seulgi? Kang Seulgi? She's also crew member."

Sehun's grin only sprouted into a smirk,