20

I find it hilarious how all the dominant Irene commenters are so calm and then the Seulgi voters are screaming and begging me and I feel so guilty when I say dominant Irene got majority. I probably will make it like that because of the characters and their personalities but don't worry, I have dominant Seulgi reserved.

And despite your opinions, this chapter will suit everyone's wish.

---

After Irene's confession and a warming smile from Jisoo, she knew it wasn't an 'I think' statement.

Because it was an 'I know' statement.

Irene knew she loved Seulgi.

Irene loved Seulgi.

She had known it all along but the fear of hurting Seulgi refrained her recognition but now, after observing the way the raven looked at her with those beautiful mono eyes, she had a burning suspicion that Seulgi felt the same way. However, she didn't want to label Seulgi's actions. Like previously said, she didn't want to hurt her.

"You're really in love with her, aren't you?" Jisoo asked in a serene whisper,

Irene felt her eyes brimming at the time she gently nodded,

"I love her so much."

Jisoo pouted at her sister's breaking point and took her into another tight hug, caressing her the brown hair as the Irene sobbed into her shirt,

"I feel the same about Jennie."

The cries of weakness continued from Irene and Jisoo pouted, seeing her sister in such a frail state was such an infirmity,

"Yesterday, Jennie said that you ran up to her and pleaded for her help to find Seulgi. The room you barged in was mine. Here." Jisoo chuckled to lift the mood and a dancing smile appeared upon hearing Irene's fragile giggle.

"Let me tell you something. Remember how you destroyed the door?" Jisoo paused,

"Well, when she told me she'd fix it, that's when I really knew I was in love with her but apparently this ship has a door guy so she didn't actually have to do anything. Even if she never fixed my door, I still knew I was in love with her but my oh my, compared to you? Running all over this massive boat to just make sure Seulgi is okay? That's love. Pure love."

Irene sniffled, "What if she doesn't feel the same way back? What if she doesn't love me?"

Jisoo sighed at her eonnie's fear, "You'll never know if you ask her."

Irene rested her head on Jisoo's shoulder who's arms didn't leave Irene until a sudden buzz from the raven's phone made the two girls jump.

"Jesus Christ, who is it?" Irene clasped her hand over racing heart with the other wiping her tears,

"It's dad." Jisoo took a moment for her eyes to read the messages,

"He texted saying there's been a change of plans tonight. We're meeting the Park's for the scholarship again at seven."

"Right." Irene huffed, "What time is it now?"