21

I'll do both dominant Irene and dominant Seulgi since I feel so bad.

And here's some pure fluff too. (My head was in the clouds of stress when I wrote this so please mind it if it's sloppy).

---

Seulgi couldn't breathe. She had to clutch onto the table for support as her legs felt all wobbly from the sudden numbness. Luckily, right when she thought she was going to collapse from shock, Irene stood up and sturdied the tipsy girl. The waitress immediately laced her arms around Irene's neck and sobbed into her shoulder, letting Irene whisper soothing things into her ear all while listening to the chaotic situation.

"You can't arrest me! I'm the captain of this ship!"

"Not anymore you aren't."

Sehun paused for a moment to stare at his arrester, "I need to be back there! Do you want this to be Titanic number two?!"

"We already placed the other captain in charge. A qualified and trustworthy person."

"Where the hell do you think you're going to put me?!"

Chief Jung laughed as he continued to push Sehun, "This ship has cells for misbehaving guests and crew members, like you."

Those were the last words the table heard as the the abusive man, chief and rest of security left the dining hall, leaving a moment of dead silence to vast upon the area before mummered conversations broke out that somehow morphed into a loud applause.

Why are they clapping? Seulgi thought. This wasn't some funny game show.

The applause lasted a solid minute that earned a few whistles before it finally died down and everyone continue to eat their dinners as if nothing happened.

"What a strange crowd." Mr. Park was the first to speak.

Jisung turned to Irene who held the crying girl in her arms, giving her a soft smile and nod before turning to the conversation of adulthood.

"It's okay. You're safe now." Irene whispered with a loving hand that rubbed Seulgi's back,

"Do you want to go to my room?" Irene softly asked and smiled once Seulgi nodded.

"We'll be going now." Irene stated towards the table,

"Thank you once again for the scholarship, Mr and Mrs. Park." Irene bowed and the middle aged couple smiled.

After receiving a nod of approval from her parents, Irene vanished with Seulgi to her room.

***

"You're safe now Seulgi. It's okay. I'm here. You're okay." Irene reassured, hugging the sniffling bear who sat on the couch with her face buried into Irene's neck. Hot breath and lips that brushed Irene's skin. She felt like burning alive from the heat she and Seulgi were conducting from their proximity.

"I-I'm s-sorry-" Seulgi clutched onto Irene's shirt, "I-I-"

"Seulgi. Don't apologize." Irene frowned at the girl's vulnerability, "You're with me, you're safe. Everything will be fine."

"W-What if they r-release h-him?" Seulgi's hysteric cries continued, Irene only bringing Seulgi even closer to her,

"I won't let that happen. Our lawyers won't let that happen. Do you understand me?" Irene softly asked, moving Seulgi's face ever so gently with her fingers to face her,