7 [TW]

TRIGGER WARNING: Flashbacks of abuse at the very beginning. Skip the italics if you don't want to read it.

---

The endless abyss around me favoured the pitch darkness as the only feeling of anything were the white sheets underneath me. A source of light coming from nowhere. I then realized my clothed body was laid against the bed that seemed to restrain me down as I tried to sit up. No matter my strength, some invisible force held me down. Trepidation sprouting in my stomach like an uncureable disease when I heard his voice.

"Seulgi.."

My body trembled as I felt wetness take over my eyes that were burning with gloss. I couldn't see him but I knew he was here with me when I felt strangling sensation on my throat.

"S-Stop.."

"Why should I?"

It grew more and more in factors of firm and strength. I was gasping for air. I couldn't breath.

"P-Please-"

The pathetic word granted sudden release that made me inhale all the oxygen I could until it felt like my lungs would burst.

"Seulgi.."

My eyes widened at the changed voice. Some femininity pleading for me but I knew I was going insane. He was in my head.

"Seulgi.."

The voice masked itself in a much more deeper and familiar tone. I clutched my eyes at my name. No. No. No. My curious nature switched the reflex in my brain as I felt my eyelids spring open. The air punched out of me when I saw him. Him. His name I forced out of my head. His disgusting face glinted with a smirk, hovering over mine that could be measured in a ruler distance. With only the glimpse of his face, I forced my head to face the endless void.

"Why do you never obey me?"

His finger traced my cheek as I swallowed. I stayed silent allowing my heavy breathing to fill the air but winced when my face was abruptly thrown to face him by his fingers.

"Answer me!"

He raised his hand that prepared contact for my face but the previous feminine voice restrained him.

"Seulgi.."

I clutched my eyes and reopened them, to only see the monster gone but the voice remained as tears spilled out,

"Seulgi.."

It sounded awfully familiar.

"Seulgi..!"

With much more power, I blinked at the voice which unlocked the doors. 

The doors to reality.

"Seulgi!"

Seulgi's body shot up at reflex, the pools in her eyes forced out as they turned into streams down her cheeks.